+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3720528;
    Which is exactly why I love him. I'm a sucker for a reformed bad guy.

But seriously, there are some people on these challenges that everyone seems to like, regardless of anything else. Derick, obviously, but also Diem. Everyone seems to like Casey, they all just think she's stupid. And, interestingly enough, on a personal level most people seem to like Evan and even Kenny.
    I think one of the reasons Kenny and Evan are so popular is that they think up a lot of things to do for entertainment and that is a very valuable commodity.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Well, I think that outside the game, Evan is probably a really good guy. I can see why people get annoyed with the way they play the game - I don't, but whatever. But I do think that they're fun, nice guys. Maybe Kenny's not so nice though.

Jonhny Bananas is definitely scum.

I would like to see a Evelyn and Wes alliance.

Susie is really getting on my nerves.

I really wish they would just have a competition where participants could call out ANYONE, ANYTIME. Then we could really see who the best competitors are, not who the three best friends are outside of the show who always vote together and everyone seems to mindlessly follow (Evan, Kenny, Johnny).
    I have watched every challenge since the beginning and for me the top 2 males are easily CT (he may be crazy but he is a beast) and Wes, and given normal circumstances (physical games involving strength and endurance without silly "DQ's") I believe they could defeat the other guys almost every time.
    As for the females, the only real chick who seems to seriously train for physical challenges is Evelyn.

Side note, Susie has replaced Diem as being the most annoying, cocky player ever. She thinks she is so fantastic, yet rarely competes? Most of the girls are superstars in their own minds, so I guess I just have to deal with it (Kate, Diem, Kimberly & Shauvon especially). It seriously makes me double over with laughter everytime they talk about "showing what a competitor they are."

FORT Fogey

This show is becoming all social. The physical part is now secondary to the social garbage MTV pushes them into. These people are playing for a ton of money, make them work for it. I think last night's Ruins showed that the physical part is very lopsided. I mean when Rachel or Evelyn are on the show, realistically the only way they will not make the end is to disqualify themselves or lose a limb, and that still would be a close race. I do not see how anyone likes Kenny or Evan. Evan is an idiot who acts like he is entitled to always be alone. When he was on the last challenge and whined everytime he had to compete, it made me sick. Susie and Veronica have been on the show for so many hundreds of years that they know it is who you sleep with, and who you saddle up to that makes you stay period. They are pure trash.

I hope KellyAnne and Wes keep mowing down all these idiots. They are not even my favorite castmates, but these other people are losers worse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3721612;
    I really wish they would just have a competition where participants could call out ANYONE, ANYTIME.
    I think this is an idea on the right track. I think MTV loves the in your face fighting though too much to give them an outlet for it that may not, in their opinion, be as entertaining. This is why the show is wearing on me. It is all about coming up with the cast that hates each other the most, and has the most rivalries on it.

Can you imagine a Ruins with Kenny vs. Wes? However, that is why MTV is not allowing that because than one would leave, and the drama would be gone.

MTV really needs to break up the Kenny, Evan, Johnny triad. It is getting boring. They have been running the challenges now for a while ever since Fresh Meat and Evan was introduced. If they don't shake things up a bit you will constantly have Kenny, Evan and Johnny in charge. Oh, I watched the After Show and I found it highly amusing to learn that Kenny still lives with his parents and has Batman sheets on his bed. That explains a lot, he is still a 5 yr old in his mind. Oh, and I liked how Wes explained that Kenny was always the "fat" kid until he grew up and wanted to put his "blank" into everything. Seriously, the After Show was good. Athough it sickens me to say this, even Johnny Bananas looked good and acted much less an idiot then he usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3721696;
    This show is becoming all social. The physical part is now secondary to the social garbage MTV pushes them into. These people are playing for a ton of money, make them work for it. I think last night's Ruins showed that the physical part is very lopsided. I mean when Rachel or Evelyn are on the show, realistically the only way they will not make the end is to disqualify themselves or lose a limb, and that still would be a close race. I do not see how anyone likes Kenny or Evan. Evan is an idiot who acts like he is entitled to always be alone. When he was on the last challenge and whined everytime he had to compete, it made me sick. Susie and Veronica have been on the show for so many hundreds of years that they know it is who you sleep with, and who you saddle up to that makes you stay period. They are pure trash.

I hope KellyAnne and Wes keep mowing down all these idiots. They are not even my favorite castmates, but these other people are losers worse.
    I couldnt agree with you more.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3721754;
    MTV really needs to break up the Kenny, Evan, Johnny triad. It is getting boring. They have been running the challenges now for a while ever since Fresh Meat and Evan was introduced. If they don't shake things up a bit you will constantly have Kenny, Evan and Johnny in charge.
    If they don't change the format soon I have a feeling they are going to lose some viewers (who are becoming overwhelmingly bored with Evan, Kenny and Johnny and their mindless sheep).

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3722271;
    If they don't change the format soon I have a feeling they are going to lose some viewers (who are becoming overwhelmingly bored with Evan, Kenny and Johnny and their mindless sheep).
    I totally agree with you, I almost make the decision not to watch but after seeing Wes try to buck the system I thought I might stay to see what would happen. I wonder how the champion girls will now react not having Evelyn to throw into the challenges.

+ Reply to Thread