+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

wow Tonya has a serious alcoholic bloat going on. Wes has roid rage turning him into and idiot. When I look back on some of these people and remember how sane they used to be before they succumbed to the crack that is MTV.

They could cast the whole next season of celebrity rehab from this cast.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Agreed. It's interesting though, because Derrick used to drink like crazy and do stupid stuff (probably with Tonya) but now he just.... doesn't. And as a result, he continually does REALLY well on these things. Maybe Tonya can turn it around???

Wes has no pity from me. He isolated himself from these people. Maybe they weren't going to like him, but they all recognized that he's a competitor, and that they could use him in the challenges, and that they needed to work as a team. And then when they refused to do everything his way, he went berserk, told the entire other team he was going to throw challenges, and then told his team. Then when they got to the challenge, his team was like, let's just move forward, it's a new day, pretend yesterday didn't happen we'll forget all about it, blahblahblah and Wes wasn't going for it. He was a child having a tantrum. Yeah, they all talked s**t about him but Wes did the same.

FORT Fan

While I can't stand Wes in the least, I would love to see him take down Kenny/Evan/Johnny. Those three dudes are useless a-holes.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3717973;
    While I can't stand Wes in the least, I would love to see him take down Kenny/Evan/Johnny. Those three dudes are useless a-holes.
    Yes, I would like to see that too.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Hmmm. Kenny and Evan don't bother me. I think that outside the game, they're both probably pretty good people. Kenny is a bit of a jerk. Evan plays the game, that doesn't upset me at all. Johnny is just a colossal ass though. There's no morality in him. Kenny I think has a conscience. I think he's impulsive and crude and says some very mean things at times, but I think he knows what's right and wrong. And anyway, he's like, what - 25?? And Evan, I think, is definitely a decent person.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3717973;
    You, are me.

Also, I don't understand why these RW/RR shows don't mix up the teams. I, for one, am getting sick and tired of the "challengers" always losing. It becomes boring after while.

I will say watching at the end of the show Wed night, this season previews were pretty shocking...the very last preview was someone, I could not tell, male, beat up pretty bad and it appeared his eye lid was totally ripped and bleeding.

Crap..and the rumor was MTV did not have enough liability insurance to cover CT???

FORT Fogey

I know I saw that - it looked like Derrick. I would hate for him to leave too early, because I just like him so much. I've only been watching since Fresh Meat, so maybe he wasn't always this way, but from what I've seen of him he's nice to everyone, and genuinely cares about people and is a good person. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3719626;
    I know I saw that - it looked like Derrick. I would hate for him to leave too early, because I just like him so much. I've only been watching since Fresh Meat, so maybe he wasn't always this way, but from what I've seen of him he's nice to everyone, and genuinely cares about people and is a good person. I like that.
    I saw Derek on his Road Rules trip and he had a real problem with anger and alcohol. He was also pretty messed up on the first couple of challenges he was on and my heart just went out to him hoping he would grow up and smarten up and wow he did. He is still a fierce competitor but much more calm and sensible.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Which is exactly why I love him. I'm a sucker for a reformed bad guy.

But seriously, there are some people on these challenges that everyone seems to like, regardless of anything else. Derick, obviously, but also Diem. Everyone seems to like Casey, they all just think she's stupid. And, interestingly enough, on a personal level most people seem to like Evan and even Kenny.

+ Reply to Thread