+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Quote Originally Posted by mustang03gt;3704431;
    The clip they showed on the Real World Reunion looked quite drama-filled, to say the least!
    No kidding, it got me so excited for the new season to start...Can't wait!

The preview looked interesting enough. Can't wait for this to start.

FORT Fanatic

The Ruins dailies are up. Check them out:

Challenge Dailies - Home

Only 2 days until the premiere

tonight!!!

I have to say, Wes may be cocky but I believe he would destroy Darrell (who is he, anyhow?).

Does anyone have the elimination spoilers for this challenge?

What is up with Wes? Can someone explain this to me? The champions have such a huge advantage over the Challengers that Wes causing problems is stupid. I believe the expression that best explains the situation is "cutting of your nose to spite your face".

I thought it was really creative how the Champions figured out how to over come Wes's attempt at sabotage.

What's with Darrell? First let me say it is really lame to attack Kelly Anne the way he did. Such a double standard. If a guy sleeps with a couple of girls he is simply sowing his oats. If a girl sleeps with a couple of guys she is a "ho". that was totally unnecessary. Second, if you want to fight Wes and agree to meet with him don't chicken out. Man up. Then to see Darryl in a confessional claiming he can beat Wes anytime and anywhere is a bit much. That entire situation was ridiculous.

Tonya, why o' why is she still here? The woman is an alcoholic and a walking mess. It is so starting to show on her face. Not surprised at all her relationship broke up. Who would want to deal with such a high maintenance mess?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I believe that Tonya is still a pretty woman. How old is she anyway? I think the constant partying will take it's toll soon though.

Why is it Derrick who's always picking people up and putting them into their beds when they're drunk?? I like him so much.

My problem with Wes's behavior is not even so much his cockiness, he has a right to be as cocky as he wants, and people have a right to judge him for that. That's fair. What's not fair is to decide that everything has to work out to his advantage or he's throwing all the missions. But at the end I really thought he sounded kinda crazy, with that whole "my friends have all turned their backs on me." But maybe that was filmed later in the season and then just stuck in there?

Darrell was wayyy out of line. I can't stand KellyAnne, but that was just ridiculous. If Darrell wanted to take it to Wes, more power to him, Wes deserved it, but KellyAnne was not a part of his awfulness and had done nothing to Darrell. He doesn't even know her.

While I agree Wes's approach to this whole situation might not be the best, I actually completely understand him and root for him. Evan, Kenny and Johnny are three of the biggest scumbags ever in the history of challenges, always banding together in their meatheaded, mysoginistic, despicable trio. They're mean as they come and always play the same style of gameplay. the frustrating thing is that either they hypnotize the competition or the others are really just that stupid, because somehow these three always are in charge and everybody else seems perfectly okay following them and being used as stepping stones for them to advance in the game, while the others get kicked out. It's just so refreshing to see someone finally standing up to them and their gameplay, that I can't help to applaud Wes for making a stand, even if it's the wrong way to go at it, or maybe just the wrong time in the game to do it.

Not surprised to see Veronica is still meaner than a swarm of pirahnas, that nasty woman. And whatever in the world happened to darrell? He used to be a pretty decent guy, since when did he join the Kenny-Evan-Johnny clique of being a mysoginist a-hole? Sure would be nice to see Wes hand his trash-talking behind to him and out the competition.

FORT Fogey

Veronica is an insecure hot mess. She always finds out where the drama is, and attachs herself to one side over the other and joins in on the bickering. What on earth could she possibly have to do with Wes or anyone else involved. At her age, she should thank the stars for the opportunities at money MTV keeps tossing her old self's way, and realize most people her age have to actually work for a living. So surprised she has not watched herself enough times yet to realize she is one ugly human being especially on the inside.

The champions team deserves Wes to act up. They are all so spiteful and nasty to him it is is silly. Yes he is a bit over the top like them, but to gang up on a team member for a lot of money that several others would love a chance at is just pointless.

I hope Syrus, Adam, and the select few others that seem to be able to conduct themselves in a manner less than a bunch of immature brats manage to pull this thing out. The day Brad seems mature, you know you have some major immaturity going on.

+ Reply to Thread