+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

FORT Newbie

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

oh i so cannot wait sept. 30th hurry up................it looks so good talk about serious drama i hope Wes gets Kenny good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell, I hope Wes breaks up the Kenny, Johnny, Evan alliance and i was gonna say and team up with Darrell but after seeing the trailer guess not i hope Brad isn't the one on the ground with busted eye or was that Danny I couldn't tell? Oh well CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crossing Guard yeah that would be great people from Corals era against Wes, Jhonny,Kenny etc I would so love that even that little Casey I hope someone gives it to her good this time round preferably Katie or Veronica show her some old skool ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by old_skool_baby; 08-29-2009 at 07:32 PM.

FORT Fogey

I happen to love little Casey!!!

can't wait!! Very Happy for the New Season!!

Saw previews last night while watching RW Cancun....it looks soooo good!!!

I'm sick of seeing so many of the same recycled players. You expect to see some, and of course some of the old alumni from these shows have no interest in reality tv anymore but you get sick really quick of the career challengers. There are certain clowns who play up to the camera and try to become these supervilians or whatever (Evan for example) and you just get sick of their act quickly. I'm so happy we don't have CT to deal with at least. Sadly these types never go fast enough and they ruin the challenge a bit for me.

FORT Regular

Is there somewhere I can go to catch up on these cast members past interactions? I really don't want to watch 5 seasons just to get a few certain people's connections, but I think I'd really enjoy this a lot more if I knew the past drama. thanks!

FORT Fogey

I can PM you some of it - I've only been watching since Fresh Meat, so I don't know about anything before that, but I know a bunch! Just let me know!

FORT Regular

yeah, I'd really appreciate that!

FORT Regular

The clip they showed on the Real World Reunion looked quite drama-filled, to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3699596;
    I'm sick of seeing so many of the same recycled players. You expect to see some, and of course some of the old alumni from these shows have no interest in reality tv anymore but you get sick really quick of the career challengers. There are certain clowns who play up to the camera and try to become these supervilians or whatever (Evan for example) and you just get sick of their act quickly. I'm so happy we don't have CT to deal with at least. Sadly these types never go fast enough and they ruin the challenge a bit for me.
    Some of these people are getting alittle long in the tooth and need to go and find real employment. Sheesh MTV pops these shows out like MA Duggar has babies.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread