+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

That Fresh Meat season was something similar to that wasn't it? I would like to see one where they are partnered up with someone not as athletic. It would be very interesting indeed.

FORT Fogey

The Fresh Meat was a male with a female, in teams of one "vet" and one rookie. For some people it worked out, or had the potential to work out, really well, such as with Evan and Coral, Theo and Chanda, and Derrick and Diem, and obviously Darrell and Aviv. For others, not so much - Katie and Eric (2 not-so-great), Wes and Casey (wes=good, casey=pathetic). But politics worked against people then too. Ev was partners with Danny, and they went home first because Danny was Austin Cast, and they were new. Wes and Casey also got thrown into every single exile, since Wes came in talking about how he was going to screw everyone over.

Thanks for the info tears and rain. I never saw that season but heard and read about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3773063;
    Last time they did one like that, Kenny's first challenge, he DID have a terrible partner (Tina).

A partner challenge will be good not to break up the alliance but to make it so that they HAVE to work with other people and look out for someone else. They can't throw the ladies under the bus.

Who's Cassie?
    The little blond challenger who couldn't do anything. She was the last girl challenger eliminated.

Is it Cassie or Casey???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

bigbadgirl - no problem! It was my favorite season by far, backstabby and drama-y enough to be interesting, but no fist fights, with a decent cast, and no obnoxious alliances. Also, no "guys ganging up on the girls." The focus was on the actual challenges and the funny stupid stuff they did in the house, rather than the drunken hookups.... I could go on, but I won't.

Bearcata - Casey. I should have realized that's who you meant, I didn't mean to be stupid, sorry!

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone catch last weeks extra footage special?

+ Reply to Thread