+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

FORT Fogey

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

I hope the spoiler is wrong but I wouldn't be shocked if it was true. Most of them disgust me to no end.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3734888;
    out of curiousity, where'd you find it?
    I saw it posted here, you have to add as friend.
    MySpace - www.myspace.com/7077267

wow....today's result was pretty surprising, at least for the males...

I really do hope to see Johanna and Kelly Anne go against each other and I hope Kelly Anne wipes the floor with Johanna...

I'm getting to the point where Johanna completely disgusts me. Completely delusional.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Regular

The way they edit the shows is pretty predictable. I knew when they kept showing Wes talking about sending Cohutta home, and then in the confessional Cohuttas rant about how Wes "sends people home like he changes underwear" that Cohutta was going to win.

Especially when I saw the dual. That certainly evened the playing field.

Sucks to see Wes go home. I think he's a great competitor. But it will be good to see some of the challenger guys have to go into the duals. Hopefully some of them get knocked off. Kenny & Johnny specifically. I abhore both of them.

Seriously, does anyone talk more s*** than Kenny? What has he ever done in a dual? I honestly can't remember him competing in any.

And you can tell this immature moron has nothing going for him in life. He's been on every challenge since Fresh Meat, and I predict he'll be on every one until he turns 40 and MTV stops asking him. He's like the male version of Beth.

Regarding the girls ruins... wow... did Kimberly really beat Ibis? Kimberly seems so frail and fragile. I'm shocked Ibis didn't win that one - but again it's good to see the Challengers win something.

Next weeks episode looks interesting. Comes accross like Johnny having a melt down, and it almost looked like him and Derek were getting into a scuffle. Hopefully Johnny gets sent home. Wishful thinking.... I know.

While I wanted Wes to stay and fight the good fight against the Evil Triad I was also glad that the challengers finally were able to break the domination of the champions in the Ruins. Interesting to note that, was it TJ, who said that with Wes gone the champions will not have to send in one of their own. I wonder how that will work out?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I've come to the conclusion that Wes is insane. Absolutely mentally ill. He has NO perception of his behavior and the consequences of that in his relationships. What has Johanna done to him? What has she done to KellyAnne? I'm not a fan or anything, but I haven't really seen her do anything so terrible to him. Sometimes Wes just makes me so sad, like when he was leaving, and he said that he cared about all of them and he'd take them back in a heartbeat if they asked. I can tell he's a good person he just has somehow lost touch with reality.

That was an effed up situation for Ibis. Veronica might be a slightly better player than Ibis but not that much better, and her personality is like a cancer for the team.

[QUOTE=Bearcata;3738886;]While I wanted Wes to stay and fight the good fight against the Evil Triad I was also glad that the challengers finally were able to break the domination of the champions in the Ruins. Interesting to note that, was it TJ, who said that with Wes gone the champions will not have to send in one of their own. I wonder how that will work out?[/QUOTE]

Wow, I thought TJ was saying that now that Wes is gone the Champins wont have him to send him in the ruins everytime and would start picking someone else (JEK) to go into the ruins now... thats what I thought he said, I could be wrong.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fogey

I think that's what she meant to say... Now rather than not.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3738936;
    I've come to the conclusion that Wes is insane. Absolutely mentally ill. He has NO perception of his behavior and the consequences of that in his relationships. What has Johanna done to him? What has she done to KellyAnne? I'm not a fan or anything, but I haven't really seen her do anything so terrible to him. Sometimes Wes just makes me so sad, like when he was leaving, and he said that he cared about all of them and he'd take them back in a heartbeat if they asked. I can tell he's a good person he just has somehow lost touch with reality.
    Is this a serious post?

You "haven't really seen her do anything so terrible to him?"

Gee... I don't know, but did you ever consider that some things might have been said and done outside the boundries of the MTV cameras?

Basically, its an awkward situation altogether that they found themselves in. They were in love at one point (I imagine anyway, as long as they were together). And then they find themselves on this show with her ex-fling (dirtbag Kenny), and his current girlfriend (KellyAnn).

Wes traded up, for the record. Johanna is fugly. Something is wrong with her mouth. It's just weird looking.

+ Reply to Thread