+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins

I hope Erik never competes in these, he only holds the team back.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

He was in the last challenge, the Duel II.

I think that of the Johnny/Kenny/Evan trio, Kenny is the one who is really mean. It's always about stupid, ugly, fat, dumb, etc. with him. I really can't stand it.

I don't think Evan was trying to paint anyone with any sort of brush, I think he was originally trying to tell Veronica off for behaving like an insolent 2-year-old. Wes didn't need to make that his moment to make a point. But Kenny then was just ugly "We're all here for the money." Ugh. I'm inclined to think that who Evan really is is who he was with Tonya when she was so upset. I tend to define people not necessarily by how they behave when things are going well but how they behave when things hit the fan. The bottom line is, everyone knew Tonya was a wreck, everyone knew she was a mess that night, and no one did anything to stop it except for Johnny, Wes, and Evan. Wes could see that she was so drunk she was eating bugs, and he didn't do anything until it was already a fight. Johnny saw her come in furious with V. and tried to tell her to relax, but she was too angry. Kim could have stepped in at some point too instead of laughing and fueling the fire.

Is anyone else getting sick of Kim? She seems to think she's so much classier than the rest of them.... last time I checked, s**t talking isn't necessarily classy, and you're on the same reality tv show they are.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;3733837;
    Just curious, but how many more episodes are there?
    We'll last night's episode was the 4th one and there are usually 10 episodes total so there should be about 6 more

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3734006;
    He was in the last challenge, the Duel II.

I think that of the Johnny/Kenny/Evan trio, Kenny is the one who is really mean. It's always about stupid, ugly, fat, dumb, etc. with him. I really can't stand it.

I don't think Evan was trying to paint anyone with any sort of brush, I think he was originally trying to tell Veronica off for behaving like an insolent 2-year-old. Wes didn't need to make that his moment to make a point. But Kenny then was just ugly "We're all here for the money." Ugh. I'm inclined to think that who Evan really is is who he was with Tonya when she was so upset. I tend to define people not necessarily by how they behave when things are going well but how they behave when things hit the fan. The bottom line is, everyone knew Tonya was a wreck, everyone knew she was a mess that night, and no one did anything to stop it except for Johnny, Wes, and Evan. Wes could see that she was so drunk she was eating bugs, and he didn't do anything until it was already a fight. Johnny saw her come in furious with V. and tried to tell her to relax, but she was too angry. Kim could have stepped in at some point too instead of laughing and fueling the fire.

Is anyone else getting sick of Kim? She seems to think she's so much classier than the rest of them.... last time I checked, s**t talking isn't necessarily classy, and you're on the same reality tv show they are.

I think Wes's point was that the evil triad had all made fun of Tonya (and tricked her and threw powder in her face etc...) and it ticked him off because they were acting like they loved her, etc... when she was gone. I can totally understand why he didn't want to hear them pontificate about how great they were in 'rescuing' tonya when all they did was torment her (like Wes said, only him and derrick had been nice to the girl). I'm glad that Evan wasn't a jerk to her when she collapsed, but his actions (and the rest of his evil squad) certainly contributed to her breakdown, and that can't be erased with one good deed.

As for kim, I couldn't agree with you more. She has always had an uppity attitude, even going so far as calling Brianna (AND I QUOTE) "ghetto trash" during their season. Calling people trashy and low to make yourself feel better doesn't earn my respect or make me think highly of you, kim.

FORT Fogey

Mmm. I don't actually honestly know how much they contributed to her breakdown. The stupid stuff they do is just that - stupid stuff. It seems to me that what's killing Tonya (almost literally) is that she's ashamed of herself. She's smart enough and a good enough person that she gets that she's making a fool of herself and she knows she's capable of better. It's people like Susie and Veronica who hurt people like that - people who already feel inferior and left out and unloved and alone.

Evan was beyond not a jerk to her, and I think that proves that what they were doing - whether they crossed a line or not - was, in their minds, just messing around.

I don't think he was trying to show off how good they all were to Tonya, I think he was trying to let Veronica know that she'd done something wrong, and also trying to point out that they all had a part in her instability, but that Veronica had really crossed a line. Which is all true.

FORT Fogey

Becareful, this is a big spoiler but we don't know how acurate that is. The people left for the finale round

Click to see Spoiler:

K. J ( Sydney) and S R (Brooklyn)

versus

J D (Key West), D K (X-Treme), E S (Fresh Meat), K S (Fresh Meat) and S m (Australia).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3734601;
    Becareful, this is a big spoiler but we don't know how acurate that is. The people left for the finale round

Click to see Spoiler:

K. J ( Sydney) and S R (Brooklyn)

versus

J D (Key West), D K (X-Treme), E S (Fresh Meat), K S (Fresh Meat) and S m (Australia).
    I wish I knew if that was true. If so, I'd stop watching now.

FORT Fogey

I don't think it is.

FORT Fogey

i hope so too, so i keep in mind page 11 when this is all over

FORT Fogey

out of curiousity, where'd you find it?

+ Reply to Thread