+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 121 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

I am watching the newest episode now...the boy is immature but he does seem to really care...I thought she was gonna kill him when he bought the PS3...but at least he realized his mistake and took it back...her mom IMO will end up making problems for them though..she does not like the guy at all

they had a cute baby girl...and this guy is even getting up in the middle of the night too..good for him...he is putting forth a great effort
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-28-2009 at 11:47 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think this couple has a better chance at making it, but mom might cause problems. The bbq they had was so awkward when the mom's met. I would be mad too if my daughter's boyfriends mother let them sleep in the same room. But then again I wouldn't be letting my daughter stay the night at her boyfriends house. I don't like those types of parents. The ones who let there kids drink at home because they don't want them going out somewhere else to do it. Or those who let their child's significant other to stay over in the same bedroom, that's just asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3530558;
    I think this couple has a better chance at making it, but mom might cause problems. The bbq they had was so awkward when the mom's met. I would be mad too if my daughter's boyfriends mother let them sleep in the same room. But then again I wouldn't be letting my daughter stay the night at her boyfriends house. I don't like those types of parents. The ones who let there kids drink at home because they don't want them going out somewhere else to do it. Or those who let their child's significant other to stay over in the same bedroom, that's just asking for trouble.
    I wouldn't let my daughter either...but I have let my oldest son very recently drink at home if he was here..but he will be 21 in 2 months...but he lives in a house with a couple of roomates and his g/f just grad from high school and she has been living there with him for several months and my mom asked me the same thing you mentioned what mother just lets their daughter go to live with a guy like that especially while still in HS...but she is 18 but I have preached to both of them about birth control and even offered to take either of them to obtain it if needed..I can only hold my breath and pray that they have listened

I know for sure that my mum would not let me spend the night with a guy, and I'm 21. I think it's irresponsible for parents to let their kids drink at home "so they aren't drinking elsewhere" and I also think it's irresponsible for parents to let their kids spend the night or live with a guy (before a certain age). I mean, when I look at how I was raised, I could never and would never live with a guy. If they have been together for several years or they are engaged, then I can definitely see that. But if they're just a casual fling, NO.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The couple in the latest episode...I think this girl has landed a very good man. I also think that she's got him wrapped around her little finger, but not in a bad way. This seems highly unusual, no matter what age you are. That baby looked exactly like him from the moment she was born; I think baby girl also has daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger. I would have high hopes for this family.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3532048;
    The couple in the latest episode...I think this girl has landed a very good man. I also think that she's got him wrapped around her little finger, but not in a bad way. This seems highly unusual, no matter what age you are. That baby looked exactly like him from the moment she was born; I think baby girl also has daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger. I would have high hopes for this family.
    that was my first thought also....that there was no way he could ever deny that child...she looked just like him...

I just watched a bit with the one girl who was mad because her mother wouldn't get up and take care of her baby during the night. Well, honey it's your kid and your responsibility. Why in the world should your mom lose sleep over it. I thought the girl was totally selfish and self absorbed and had a lot of nerve to be angry at her mom for not getting up with her grandchild.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

ITA with everyone that thought Farrah was self-absorbed and out of line. It wasn't clear to me who was going to pay for her car. If the mom or grandparents were paying, then she certainly does not have any right to complain about what kind of car she ends up with. Considering that she wrecked her last car, she should grateful for the help she is getting! Furthermore, I think her mom was right to make her get up with the baby at night. She made the decision to have the baby and keep it, thus it is her responsibility to take care of it. I did wonder about the baby's dad. He sounded really creepy and stalkerish and I wasn't sure what she was going to do if he found out and demanded to be involved with his child.

As for the latest episode, I was worried about the guy when he ran off and bought the PS3. However, by the end I thought he seemed like a good guy who was really trying to do right by his GF and their baby and I respect that. I thought it was a good attempt that he called to return the video game stuff, but honestly I would be really surprised if the store let him return it. I wish them the best and I hope her parents do not cause a rift between them. I totally feel for the parents and understand why they were upset with the boy's parents, but at this point these kids are together and are raising a child. It would be prudent for the girl's parents to set those feelings aside and try to be supportive of their relationship. I missed the last 10-15 mins of this one because the schedule with my DVR was all messed up because of interruptions for MJ coverage. I'll have to see if I can catch the end on a re-airing.

I wanna slap the mom of the ROTC son who was saying that they needed to get rid of the cat because the cat will smother the baby for the milk! I wanna strangle her sooo bad.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That WAS stupid, and misinformation.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread