+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 121 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Watching Teen Mom now and wow is all I can say about this new season.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3995045;
    I second that. This episode made me so sad

i mean really . . . . that ep sucked all the air out of my life, lol. i had to watch a comedy special after that to lift my spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3995045;

Farrah: Still a spoiled ungrateful brat. The pictures of the aftermath of her fight with her mom were awful and I feel bad for her on that issue only. Her and her mother do not need to be around each other. The way she talks to her mother really kills me, if I spoke with the attitude she does with her mother at that age and I was still living with her rent free, she probably would've told me to get my $hit and get out of her house. My mom didn't play. She gave me spankings and what not, but she would've never ever hit me in my face. I remember one time when my grandmother smacked me in the face, my mom yelled at her for doing that. But it was pretty sad watching lil Sophia in the guest house with Farrah. She was just so mean (IMO) to that baby. And did anyone else notice how lil Sophia's face just lit up with joy when Farrah brought her over to see her grandma. There whole situation is just really sad.

Amber: Thank god she isn't pregnant. That would've been the worst thing ever. They have such a volatile relationship and really shouoldn't be together. And that preview they show of what's to come between them this season is really scary, Amber cocking back like she's going to punch Gary.

Catelynn: Can't say I didn't see that coming. They are young and shouldn't be living together, they need their own space and time apart from one another. I do hope they can make it though. And it looks like from the previews they get to see Carly, but have some other drama coming up in their relationship.

Maci: Ryan is still a douchebag! Maci is a great mom from what I see and is back in school (yay!) and working fulltime to support her and Bentely. Glad she took his a$$ to court to get child support, that's something she should've did a long time ago.

This season looks like its going to be interesting and sad at the same time. I really feel bad for Sophia and Leah because of their home environments they have to grow up in. Well I guess Catelynn too because living with Butch and her mom isn't healthy either. I think Bentely is well taken care of and it seems like he doesn't witness the drama between Maci and Ryan.
    Last edited by sweet_lady; 07-21-2010 at 02:19 PM.

I really felt for Catelynn, I know that they are very young and the odds are that they won't stay together forever but still...when he said in front of their friends that he wasn't ready to be engaged it had to be humiliating and embarrassing for her. The look on her face killed me when Ty and his mom told her it was time to move.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3995500;
    i mean really . . . . that ep sucked all the air out of my life, lol. i had to watch a comedy special after that to lift my spirits.
    I agree! It was so depressing. If this show doesn't teach teenagers that having a baby isn't easy I don't know what will!
    I nkow it must be hard but I wish there was some way Tyler and Catelynn could move on with their lives and stop obssessing about their daughter. It's painful to watch the grief they are still experiencing.

FORT Fogey

I think the best thing for Catelynn and Tyler would be to be off TV.

I think Leah will be better off than Sophia because even though her parents don't get along, it's clear that they adore her and care about her and want what's best for her, even if they're not yet mature enough to know what that is. Farrah just seems like she doesn't give a flying you-know-what.

It's sad that Farrah's mom hit her like that, especially because it lets her say "See! My mom is crazy! She hit me! I'm not doing anything wrong!" Also because it's clear that her mom is the one Sophia really bonded with, probably because she was the main caretaker.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4001843;
    I think the best thing for Catelynn and Tyler would be to be off TV.

I think Leah will be better off than Sophia because even though her parents don't get along, it's clear that they adore her and care about her and want what's best for her, even if they're not yet mature enough to know what that is. Farrah just seems like she doesn't give a flying you-know-what.

It's sad that Farrah's mom hit her like that, especially because it lets her say "See! My mom is crazy! She hit me! I'm not doing anything wrong!" Also because it's clear that her mom is the one Sophia really bonded with, probably because she was the main caretaker.
    I don't know ... all that screaming that Amber does is so not healthy for a baby to be around. AND don't forget, Amber has been very physical with Gary in the past. She definitely has some deep rooted anger.

My tv guide says Catelynne gets caught in a lie this week??? Oh no.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Yeah but at least she'll be loved. Farrah's so self-centered that I bet Sophia quickly seems like nothing but a burden, just something to cramp her social life.

I definitely think that Gary and Amber need to separate, the environment of conflict is not healthy for a child. But that's what I meant by "even if they aren't mature enough yet to know what it is."

FORT Regular

Catelyn: Watching the new episode of Teen Mom. This is breaking my heart. I feel so bad for Catelyn, I understand Tyler being upset that she lied to him and they are very young to be that serious. I wish they could find a way to eventually work things out. I was glad to see Catelyn's mom being supportive of her for a change.

Maci: I think Maci will be a wonderful mom. I don't think she should move in with girls that don't have kids because they are not ready to live in a house with a baby.

Now Amber: I don't feel sorry for her at all. I wish her and ary would just split up because they are TOXIC together. Amber is a spoiled Brat.

Farrah: I wis she would just disappear from my tv. I can tolerate Amber more than her. If Iwere her mom I would not let her come back. Her mom however, needs some counseling to control her anger and Farrah knows how to push those buttons and she does it so that her mom will do something and she can sit back and say "See it's all my mom's fault, she is crazy and she doesn't love me."

They only ones that I have any hope for is Maci and Catelyn.

+ Reply to Thread