+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

I saw the reunion show. The couple who bothered me the most was Chelsea(? think that was her name) and Josh. He was the douchebag who acted like an azz in the labor and delivery room. This girl said she still loved him, wanted a relationship...and was upset him and her mother didn't get along. Duh! How can anyone be so stupid, this boy admitted he did nothing for their baby and was running around with other girls.
    I think the only reason these girls want to hang on to the boyfriend is because maybe they think becacuse they have a baby no one else would want them. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3883099;
    I saw the reunion show. The couple who bothered me the most was Chelsea(? think that was her name) and Josh. He was the douchebag who acted like an azz in the labor and delivery room. This girl said she still loved him, wanted a relationship...and was upset him and her mother didn't get along. Duh! How can anyone be so stupid, this boy admitted he did nothing for their baby and was running around with other girls.
    I think the only reason these girls want to hang on to the boyfriend is because maybe they think becacuse they have a baby no one else would want them. Very sad.

You're thinking of Nikkole (not Nicole, who is with Tyler). Chelsea is the one who got that hateful, nasty text from her bf calling the baby "that mistake". Josh is a real piece of work. Can't stand that arrogant jackass. Nikkole must have had low self-esteem to ever date him & I'm sure since they've been going out that her self-esteem has been all but obliterated. That girl needs to get away from that emotionally abusive piece of trash.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie

The couple that bothered me most on the last show was the cuople who got engaged. If I remember right that boy was like 14 or 15 when their baby was born and now he wants to get engaged and would like 6 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by raison47;3885940;
    The couple that bothered me most on the last show was the cuople who got engaged. If I remember right that boy was like 14 or 15 when their baby was born and now he wants to get engaged and would like 6 kids.
    Well, engagements can last for years, so I'm not worried from that aspect. they also seem to respect & care for each other, which is a heck of a lot more than I can say for most, if not all, of the other couples on the show. I do worry about the lack of education though. Not sure if the girl (Nicole) is still going to school (I hope so), but Tyler hasn't been in school for several years, & it shows. It really bothers me that his family didn't do anything to get him back in school or do home schooling or whatever. They just let him not do anything. That is incredibly lazy on the part of these folks who should have done more to make sure that he got some kind of education.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by raison47;3885940;
    Aren't they the couple who said they are living with other people and have no real means of support for themself or the baby. I can't understand why anyone would want to be engaged when you cannot provide a place of your own to live in, transportation and food. Encouraging that behavior is not productive. I suspect many of them, despite their protests, will have another baby while they are still teens. They say it is difficult, but I don't think they will really delay having more children before they can really take care of themselves. I'm referring to the mothers and fathers.

I hope they go back in a few years and show what has happened to each couple.

I watched this Season (and Teen Mom) and the Reunion shows ... there was not one girl, I think, that did not tear-up when speaking to Dr. Drew. How sad for these young girls. This is truly a tough show to watch. I would love to know if young girls are watching it and learning from it???
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I've watched it with my friends, and even though we're lucky enough to already be girls who understand the difficulties and how hard it is to be teen moms, it truly touches us.

"Teen Mom" Returns!
    Go back inside the lives of Maci, Farrah, Amber and Catelynn when season 2 premieres on Tuesday, July 20 at 10/9c.
    KAREN

Someone should start a separate thread since it is a different show, just with some of the same people. Sort of like Laguna Beach and The Hills.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3970589;
    Someone should start a separate thread since it is a different show, just with some of the same people. Sort of like Laguna Beach and The Hills.
    ITA but looks as though the first season of Teen Mom is in this thread with 16 and Pregnant ...
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread