+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

FORT Fanatic

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Corey should take Leah to court and sue for soul custody. He (probably) would win. He's the first dad so far this season to actually seem to enjoy the role of father. Leah was terrible to him and I think it's something she'll regret for the rest of her life.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Wow....there was actually a guy on this show that stepped up and took care of his kids! Good for him! Those girls are lucky to have him. Hopefully Corey and Leah can work it out. If not...I'm sure Corey will do everything in his power to be there for all of them even still. So nice to see a man take responsibility!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shyra;3872691;
    I would like to know though....are there going to be just the hour shows of all the girls as opposed to following 4 girls through their first year of motherhood?
    I'm thinking if any of these girls are on Teen Mom 2 later, they will be following them longer, but not on this show.

FORT Regular

Even though I think Corey, in the previous episode, was a very good father. I think the episode tonight was good episode that had both parents being responsible. I hope Lizzie evetually goes back to college because the time that she is spending away from her daughter now will make a better life them all in the long run. All in all this was one of my favorite episodes so far.

Aside from Lizzie finding out Skylar had cheated on her, this couple gave me the most hope. Both seemed responsible and caring for their daughter and worried about money instead of expecting the parents to pay for the diapers and formula.
    I hope Lizzie goes back to college and achieves some of her dreams, she seemed like a smart, mature girl.

FORT Fanatic

Next week is the finale already. It'll be interesting to see the Reunion show. Too bad Dr. Drew is the host. Other than that, it should be a good show. I think Teem Mom 2 starts in June, but it will continue to follow the moms from the first season (Amber, Farrah, Maci and Catelyn). I don't think any moms from this season will be featured.

FORT Fogey

Correct me if I am wrong, but is Bentley the only boy child produced from these shows? It seems an overwhelming amount of female children even the twins were girls.

I hate to say it, but I like the stories better this time around than last. Other than Macy and Bentley I did not care much for the others, and do not care what they are up to. This season other than the stretchmark jerk most of the guys have seemed decent, and the girls seemed a little more focused on motherhood. I could care less what Farrah is up to honestly.

FORT Fogey

There's also Lyle, and Weston from season one.

I kinda feel like Catelyn's story is over for us, like maybe they could mix some of this season's girls in? I'm interested to see what happened with Valerie, since her baby's daddy seemed to really want to do the right thing by his son at least.

FORT Regular

I am just catching up with this season. I watched episode 1 with Janelle and I was so sad...she has no idea how to raise a child. There was no bonding going on with that baby, even the way she held him was distant. Doing a google search, I read she is proud to say she smoked pot during her pregnancy, claims the doctor told her it was okay. There are also pictures of her on myspace smoking pot. Poor baby Jace-alcoholic father and pothead mother. I don't think the baby's future looks good at all.

^ Lovely.
    On the crappy reunion show (it was so lame) she didn't seem to have changed one bit. She was still a little brat & I feel sorry for her kid.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread