+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 121 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

FORT Fogey

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

I thought Maci did a good job with Bentley, but Chelsea and her mom instinct with Aubrey was amazing. She really realized that she made a decision that changed her life, and she accepted it with no hesitation. That is exactly what a new baby needs. Her father seems to care so much for both of them, and he has just the right amount of push mixed with the right amount of love. I hope he does not back down on the school thing though, as that is so important for her to finish.

I have no words for that poor excuse for a human being known as the baby's father. I hope that Chelsea never utters another word to him, and that she moves on. There is no coming back from those comments, and nothing I mean nothing should ever provoke someone from being that mean to their child when the child is incapable of doing anything wrong. Again I thought Ryan was a poor excuse for a father to Bentley, but this guy just made him look like father of the year in comparison. I cannot believe grandpa had so much control, someone said that about my child and grandchild yikes.

FORT Newbie

I would really like to see one episode where the girl is not desperate to get back with her douche bag boyfriend, where the girl is strong enough to dump the boyfriend who abuses her , wants nothing to do with the guy who speaks to her the way these dumb boyfriends on the show do.

This episode of 16 & Pregnant was really touching and sad. As far as I remember, Chelsea was one of the very few moms (may be the only one) who wasn’t cribbing all the time about how she couldn’t go out and live the teenager life. Although looks like she was a party girl who liked going out and having fun. That text was so hurtful and vile. As someone earlier said, there is no coming back from that.

Guys, I only caught the end of the Chelsea epi. Where is her mom? I saw her dad and he seems like such an awesome dad. And the douche bag bf, what is his deal? That text was horrible. Horrible. The only thing I love about douche bag bf's and 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom, is that everyone can see what an REAL LIFE JERK these guys are ... I am glad Chelsea's changing the name on the b.c.
    KAREN

Chelsea's Mom was there for a Dr. appt., in the labor room and Chelsea spent the first week home with the baby at her house so her Mom could show her how to care for the baby, then she moved back to her Dad's.
    I was impressed with Chelsea's mothering skills, good for this young woman choosing her baby over running around with her friends.
    Now if she will just forget about that sorry excuse of a sperm donor who unfortunately is her baby's Daddy she should be OK. And I hope she finishes school.

I have no words for the father of Chealsea's baby. He is a piece of shyt. She needs to take him up on the offer to write off the baby and she needs to never see him again. What a worthless person he turned out to be.

Chelsea's baby daddy is verbally abusive. anyone who tells someone that they WANT them to feel WORTHLESS is someone who wants to control others by tearing them down. And he won't change. He'll will find a girl with low self-esteem & continue to use this form of control on anyone he dates. It's a sure sign your "relationship" isn't a healthy one when you're constantly worried about making the other person angry. It's also a bad sign that everytime you tell the other person how you feel, they tell you that "you're being dumb". That dude disgusted me beyond words.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I love Chelsea's Dad!! Thank God she has him!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3852987;
    I love Chelsea's Dad!! Thank God she has him!
    I totally agree!! I admire him for sticking up and helping Chelsea raise the baby and her at the same time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;3853114;
    I totally agree!! I admire him for sticking up and helping Chelsea raise the baby and her at the same time.

Exactly, I think he is the only parent on this show to realize that his raising is not over just because his underage child had a baby. He is expecting her to be the one responsible, but he is also making her still do the things he sees as important for her age. I love how he said it is Homecoming, and how he realized that it was a memory she needed to have. It showed that he has raised her right, and that he knew she was taking care of Aubrey and deserved a break for doing a good job.

It broke my heart when she was on the phone and asked her dad to come home to be with her. My children ever needed me that desperatly sounding, I would be there in a second. That just broke my heart to see how much, even as a teenager, she was reaching out to her parent. Shows they have a good bond.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Right....it shows a lot that she felt so comfortable reaching out to her dad like that. Not all teenage girls do that....in fact, its rare.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread