+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 120 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

I can't believe how disrespectful Farrah is to her parents. Also can't believe they put up with it. They need to put and end to that real quick, or she can get the hell out of the house. You would think she would show them respect and gratitude for all that they are doing for her and Sophia. Didn't her Dad say, they pay for all Sophia's stuff, give her a place to live, watch Sophia for her, and whatever else he said? Just ungrateful, she needs a reality check.

Maci, sorry to say, it just doesn't look like things are gonna workout with Ryan. He just seems so uninterested in being a father to Bentely.

Catelynn, so glad she went on the retreat and is feeling better.

Amber, same whiny brat. Glad the baby is out of that nasty motel.

^ I agree with everything you said Sweet_lady! Farrah's parents need to stop enabling her by doing everything for her. They are making it easy for her to come and go as she pleases and not be responsible for her baby.
    Aren't these girls just 18? Where do they live that Maci can bartend and Farrah can go to clubs?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3780815;
    I don't mind that Farrah is dating a lot. A good mother is a happy mother. I know she got pregnant and had a baby but that doesn't mean that she shouldn't have happiness. The father of Sophia is definitely out having a great time. Why can't Farrah?
    Might be true, except for the whole him being dead thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231;3787000;
    Might be true, except for the whole him being dead thing.
    When have they said this? My impression from the show has been that he was not around because they had serious relationship problems and he was harassing her. Even if he has passed away, she made it clear before her child was born that she was not going to allow the father to have a relationship with her daughter.

ETA - Found one reference that said this guy was the father, very sad. Seems odd that they never mentioned this on the show, although maybe I just missed it...
    Alcohol Wasn't Cause Of Fatal Crash, Investigators Say - Omaha News Story - KETV Omaha

This doesn't change my aversion to Farrah. I think the situation would be the same if he was still living.
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 01-06-2010 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3787022;
    When have they said this? My impression from the show has been that he was not around because they had serious relationship problems and he was harassing her. Even if he has passed away, she made it clear before her child was born that she was not going to allow the father to have a relationship with her daughter.

ETA - Found one reference that said this guy was the father, very sad. Seems odd that they never mentioned this on the show, although maybe I just missed it...
    Alcohol Wasn't Cause Of Fatal Crash, Investigators Say - Omaha News Story - KETV Omaha

This doesn't change my aversion to Farrah. I think the situation would be the same if he was still living.
    Wait, what, Farrah's baby's dad is dead. I watched some of last season and she was adamant that her ex not be a part of the baby's life at all. I remember he was calling her allot and she and her family did not even want him to know she was pregnant.

FF to now....I had no idea he was in a car accident. How horribly sad. Which one was he in the article? As well I have never heard anyone, Farrah, her sis or her parents mention Sophia's dad.
    KAREN

how did you know this was sophia's dad?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3787022;

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3787172;
    how did you know this was sophia's dad?
    While there is a LOT of gossipy talk about it on the Internet I was looking around for a conclusive article that mentioned it and wasn't having much luck, so I did make a small leap but I think it was a reasonable one. My original article has a photo of this guy Derek Underwood that matches photos in this article of him with Farrah:
    16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom: What happened to the father of Farrah Abraham’s baby Sophia, Derek Underwood?

Also, Farrah's bio says she is from Council Bluffs, IA and another article I ran across about the car accident noted that Derek was from the same town. So I do acknowledge that this is not all rock solid, but it seems likely to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3787361;
    While there is a LOT of gossipy talk about it on the Internet I was looking around for a conclusive article that mentioned it and wasn't having much luck, so I did make a small leap but I think it was a reasonable one. My original article has a photo of this guy Derek Underwood that matches photos in this article of him with Farrah:
    16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom: What happened to the father of Farrah Abrahamís baby Sophia, Derek Underwood?

Also, Farrah's bio says she is from Council Bluffs, IA and another article I ran across about the car accident noted that Derek was from the same town. So I do acknowledge that this is not all rock solid, but it seems likely to me.
    Wow, how sad. Quickly looking at the pics, the shape of Sophia's head is so much like Derek's. Just sad.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3786534;
    ^
    Aren't these girls just 18? Where do they live that Maci can bartend and Farrah can go to clubs?
    Maci lives in Chattanooga, and you can get a license to serve alcohol at 18 in Tennessee. As for Farrah, I'm assuming she went to an 18+ club...there are plenty of those around the country.

FORT Fogey

I really hope Ryan can get it together. Bentley really truly has a much better chance than the average child of teenage parents if he can. I mean, even with just Maci as a parent he'll be okay, I think. She just seems to be handling all this with a real sense of responsibility.

+ Reply to Thread