+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Sooo sad to see people who should be focusing on enjoying going to college saddled with parental responsibilities that they really aren't ready for. Babies, usually, totally change your social life, and not for the better. Except for Farrah, whom I don't think has ever heard the word "no" in her life. Her parents are pathetic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Farrah stop worrying about boys and focus on your child and school!

amber is getting on my nerves too, lol.

farrah is a mess, but her mother is an even bigger one. i can't wait til she finds out that shaq is black! then again, shaq may be over her already.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3769677;
    OMG, Maci kick Ryan's ass to the curb. I can't believe you stayed up all night w/the baby waiting for that fool to come home. And you said it right at lunch with your friends, he's the one missing out on spending time with his son.

Amber is annoying. How hard would it have been to leave the baby in the carseat and instead of siting her on the table to crawl around ontop of the table.

Farrah, focus on your kid and stop worrying about boys. Its not your mom's responsibilty to watch her because you wan't to go out on a date.

FORT Fogey

Catelynn's family situation confuses me. Either Tyler's dad and her mom's boyfriend look a lot alike, or they're the same person, which is just a wee bit icky.

Amber is so focused on feeling sorry for herself that she is neglecting all sorts of responsibilities, such as those to her child. Really, it's like, rule number one of parenting or even baby sitting not to let babies wander around on the floor while you're on the bed. How hard would it be to keep her on the bed with you, or sit on the floor with her? Amber's an unhappy violent mess, and I worry for her baby.

My heart just breaks for Maci. She put all her trust in this boy, who has now stopped treating her right. She's obviously taking her new responsibilities very seriously. She had the courage to leave Ryan, even though it meant moving back in with her parents, because she and Bentley deserve a better life. She's trying to continue her education, and I applaud her for that. We see her with her friends, but in a much more responsible way than Farrah. She's acting like a grown woman.

Farrah needs to get her priorities right, and accept the fact that her life is different now. When she comes on I feel like we're watching a bad dating show. It's awful. And her mom is clearly trying to put on a show for the camera, and I can't stand her.

bwahahahahahahhahahahaa!

sorry, but that really did make me laugh.

tyler's dad and catelynn's mom's husband are the same person. her mom and his dad got married.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3776254;
    Catelynn's family situation confuses me. Either Tyler's dad and her mom's boyfriend look a lot alike, or they're the same person, which is just a wee bit icky.

FORT Fogey

Huh. Okay then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.... Am I the only one who finds that odd?

yeah, it's def odd.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3776257;
    Huh. Okay then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.... Am I the only one who finds that odd?

OK I saw a few epi's last season and now a few epi's this season and this is just so incredibly sad. These girls, having babies so young. So sad.

Amber has some serious anger issues.

I love how Maci just is so loving to Bentley (btw, I love that name).

Catelynn and Tyler need to move on with their lives.....go be kids.....they chose to give Carly up (which I think is absolutely amazing and I applaud them for doing that for Carly and her future) but to me it seems like they spend way toooo much time thinking about her.

Farrah, I think she tries, but I also think she realllllllllly misses being a teen. I know she loves Sophia but I think she so wishes she could have BOTH her teen years back WITH Sophia.

Anyway, very sad show.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I disagree about Catelynn and Tyler. I think it's still new right now, and I think that they probably only really show the parts where they're talking about the baby since she's not with them all the time like the others are, but they still have to make it about being a teen mom you know?

I also disagree about Farrah. I don't think she tries at all, I think she doesn't want to give anything up and is refusing to realize that she has to.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3776257;
    I'm just glad it was cleared up, since I was so confused.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread