+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

I really like Teen Mom and 16 And Pregnant. MTV really got it right with theses shows.

Maci - she is such a good mother, always being there for Bently and not trying to fight in front of him when his daddy is out being a jerk. She shouldnt have stayed up all night waiting for him. Im glad that when they talked it out, she didnt cave in. I loved it when she said "i dont hurt for me, i hurt for Bently" She is a stand up woman and i really like her. Ryan, needs to go. Period.

Amber - she is a constant complainer. Seriously, <b> Sweet_Lady</b> i agree with you about the car seat. Why couldnt she just put the car seat on the ground and rock it with her foot, or put it on the tabel and rock it with her hand, or why couldnt she just put it in the seat next to her? That baby was crawling all over that table with god knows how many germs! Plus i think everyone is right when they say they both need to work on there weight issues, maybe not so much Amber, but her 'fiance' needs to stop having a "pinic life" and handcuff himself to a treadmill.

Farrah, she makes so many excuses for herself. Acts like she spends all this time with her baby,when she doesnt. She needs to understand that she made an adult choice to have sex, and then have a baby, and now she needs to start living up to that choice. Her daughter is going to grow up, thinking she is unloved, bc she is passsed back and forth and there is all this fighting. Farrah's sister was right, she isnt being a bad mother she just doesnt have her prorities right.

Catelynn and Tyler are my fav. I think Catelynn is beautiful and Tyler looks like he's too young. But i do repsect them in making their choice. Its a hard choice to make and they are very young, but selfless. I love there tattoos, i think it represented their love and devotion to their daughter. In my eyes, they are asking to much from the adoptive parents, give them room to breathe and enjoy there new baby. The adoptive parents are sending emails and such, to keep them in the loop, so its not like they are cutting off all ties with Catelynn and Tyler. I thnk the last name and seeing the Carely should wait at least a year, or two. I mean who knows how Catelynn and Tyler will react to seeing Carley again, they may want her back, even though they cant. I think thats what the adoptive parents are scared of, that it may turn into 'we want our daughter back, and we will take you to court over it' type of deal.
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Farrah's mother is still enabling her by always saying 'yes' to taking care of her granddaughter so that Farrah can go out and resume her teenaged life. Grandmother is waaay too available, and she is unfamiliar with the word 'no', which is how Farrah turned into obnoxious Farrah, in the first place.

About Catelynn's and Tyler's situation, I think that the adoptive parents should have MOVED away from Catelynn and Tyler. How can you bring about a normal family situation with unpredictable teenaged parents lurking in the background? I don't think this situation is good for anybody involved....not the baby, not the adoptive parents, nor the birth parents.

I'm proud of Maci for having a spine, and sticking to what she said. She picked the wrong child with whom to have a baby. He is whom he is.

Amber looks like a nervous breakdown looking for a place to happen. She's in over her head, and she knows that now. Who knows? Maybe it seemed like a good idea at the time. I worry for her daughter's safety with "I'm-at-the-end-of-my-rope" Amber. Babies/children can be a huge stressor. Andrea Yates comes to mind...not that I am comparing Amber to Andrea.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's hard for me to watch this show. I want to slap Farrah upside the head. Her mother and sister are right. She needs to make her baby her first priority and forget about boys for awhile. Mom is enabling her and I can't believe the disrespectable way Farrah talks her! Talk about ungrateful!
    Amber needs to stop whining. She made the choice to keep her baby so suck it up. At least her fiance is working and she treats him so badly!
    I'm glad Maci finally grew a backbone. I hope she doesn't go back to Ryan. She is the only one who seems to handle the responsibility of her baby the best.
    I do applaud Catelynn and Tyler for their choice of adoption but they need to move on now and continue their education and enjoy being teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3769899;
    I really like Teen Mom and 16 And Pregnant. MTV really got it right with theses shows.

Maci - she is such a good mother, always being there for Bently and not trying to fight in front of him when his daddy is out being a jerk. She shouldnt have stayed up all night waiting for him. Im glad that when they talked it out, she didnt cave in. I loved it when she said "i dont hurt for me, i hurt for Bently" She is a stand up woman and i really like her. Ryan, needs to go. Period.
    Amber - she is a constant complainer. Seriously, <b> Sweet_Lady</b> i agree with you about the car seat. Why couldnt she just put the car seat on the ground and rock it with her foot, or put it on the tabel and rock it with her hand, or why couldnt she just put it in the seat next to her? That baby was crawling all over that table with god knows how many germs! Plus i think everyone is right when they say they both need to work on there weight issues, maybe not so much Amber, but her 'fiance' needs to stop having a "pinic life" and handcuff himself to a treadmill.

Farrah, she makes so many excuses for herself. Acts like she spends all this time with her baby,when she doesnt. She needs to understand that she made an adult choice to have sex, and then have a baby, and now she needs to start living up to that choice. Her daughter is going to grow up, thinking she is unloved, bc she is passsed back and forth and there is all this fighting. Farrah's sister was right, she isnt being a bad mother she just doesnt have her prorities right.

Catelynn and Tyler are my fav. I think Catelynn is beautiful and Tyler looks like he's too young. But i do repsect them in making their choice. Its a hard choice to make and they are very young, but selfless. I love there tattoos, i think it represented their love and devotion to their daughter. In my eyes, they are asking to much from the adoptive parents, give them room to breathe and enjoy there new baby. The adoptive parents are sending emails and such, to keep them in the loop, so its not like they are cutting off all ties with Catelynn and Tyler. I thnk the last name and seeing the Carely should wait at least a year, or two. I mean who knows how Catelynn and Tyler will react to seeing Carley again, they may want her back, even though they cant. I think thats what the adoptive parents are scared of, that it may turn into 'we want our daughter back, and we will take you to court over it' type of deal.
    ITA! Maci is the best mom I believe out of all the girls.

So next week Amber shoves and slaps her fiancee in the face, I wonder if a complaint will be filed because of that, or if people don't think its a big deal because its a woman hitting a man and not the other way around like on Jersey Shore (man punches Snookie in the face and MTV won't air it).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't want to believe that Maci had her baby up all night waiting for her boyfriend to come home. The show made it look like she did. I don't want to believe that she is that irresponsible.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I'm sure she had the baby sleeping in the room with her while she waited. I'm sure the baby slept just fine - just not necessarily in a bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3770041;

About Catelynn's and Tyler's situation, I think that the adoptive parents should have MOVED away from Catelynn and Tyler. How can you bring about a normal family situation with unpredictable teenaged parents lurking in the background? I don't think this situation is good for anybody involved....not the baby, not the adoptive parents, nor the birth parents.
    If I remeber correctly ( and gosh knows my memory isn't what it used to be), don't the adoptive parents live quite a ways away? Like 2-3 hours?
    The parents knew what they were getting into. This was always going to be an open adoption. They knew that Catelyn would always be in the background. They don't have to keep sending pictures and such.

I am not sure what state these people are from, but, where I come from, the birth parents have 90 days from the day of adoption to change their minds then the adoption is final and cannot be reversed. I think it is past that time now.

IMO.. Catelyn and Tyler would be doing a lot better without his dad constantly berating them for giving up the baby. It had nothing to do with him. He needs to get over it. More than likely if they had kept the baby, he would be b****ing and hollering about the noise, mess, and expense that comes with and infant.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fogey

I don't know what could be wrong with Tyler and Catelynn being near their daughter as long as it's handled well by both parties.... and I definitely remember the adoptive parents living a ways away.

I understand why Tyler's dad is upset, but that doesn't give him a right to berate them for it. It's time for him to see the other side and realize that they did what was best for the baby, as well as themselves. If they stay together, they can have kids when they have a stable life to raise them in, and those kids will be very lucky.

Amber, you're both irresponsible, not just Gary. If you both had been more responsible you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now.

After watching Amber shove,slap and swear at Gary I feel sorry for her baby and what kind of life she is going to have with a mother like that. Amber seems violent and unhappy and takes it out on Gary. What if she starts taking her fustrations out on her baby? If she was a member of my family I would take steps to intervene. And her father just seems to make things worse just like Tylers father. It's very sad watching these young people struggle and I hope their babies will be OK. I hope all teenagers are watching this show to see the consequences of teen pregnancy.

+ Reply to Thread