+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

FORT Fogey

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

She seems like a girl who was probably pampered and babied, given the best clothes and make up and given mani-pedis in order for mommy dearest to relive her school days. Mommy wanted her baby to be the best, and now she has to live with the monster she's created, so to speak.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I just saw the Caitlin and Tyler episode for the first time. I sure hope those two are able to make it together, they are definitely meant for each other. Both are so much more grown up than any of the parents. It was such a huge decision, and they stuck with it to the end, despite what their dysfunctional parents did and/or said.

And yes, I did bawl my eyes out.

Have you guys seen the previews for Teen Mom? Following the girls from 16 and Pregnant. Should be interesting to see. I'm sure some of them see now, how difficult it really is to have a kid.

My neighbor is going to be on 16 and pregnant this next season. The crew has been here several times now. They were here for her prom and even followed her and her boyfriend on a road trip across several states.

The crew has been really great in making sure to not disrupt the neighborhood too much.

Watched the first episode of Teen Mom and wow is all I have to say. You would think Catelynn and Tyler wouldn't be having sex without using protection. But thank goodness she got put on birth control. Oh Farrah, you really do have your priorities messed up. Right now all you need to worry about is your daughter, finishing school, and your job. Worry about boys later and I thought she was really immature in wanting to drive all that way just to confront him. Just wasted all that gas for nothing. Can't remember the really heavyset couples name, but they got some issues. They both need to get to a healthier weight if they want to be around to watch their daughter grow up. Mainly him, to be that big so young is crazy. Maci and her dude, don't see them lasting very long. But Bentley is just the cutest thing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did I hear it right that Catelynn does not know if she's pregnant now or not? I knew they were lying to the doctor about having sex when they answered. Tyler looks like he is about in the 6th grade.

Maci...is that the girl that is going to get married? She and her boyfriend looked sick when his parents brought up wedding things. Bentley seems to be such a good baby. Hope it holds! If they start out good, they usually turn on you when they get older!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3766645;
    . Can't remember the really heavyset couples name, but they got some issues. They both need to get to a healthier weight if they want to be around to watch their daughter grow up. Mainly him, to be that big so young is crazy.

Yeah because with all the other problems they have, ( violence in the home, her on anti-depressants, the baby's health issues) they really need to concentrate on their weight. Not
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Sure they got alot of other crap going on, but damn they both get weight in check! Him especially, he's just looks like there's a heartattack right around the corner. Maybe if they both exercised it would get rid of some of that stress she keeps complaining about. I don't know why she thought having a kid would be a piece of cake. Its a lot of work!

FORT Fogey

Or maybe if they focused on their family issues, their relationship issues, and working out all their problems, they could then focus on getting in shape. Seems like weight is an issue that can wait.

Catelynn and Tyler simply break my heart. They did such a good, strong thing in realizing they couldn't provide for their daughter, but what Tyler's dad was saying about having a baby and being there for her broke my heart too. It showed his heart was in the right place, even if he wasn't quite right, in my opinion. This show also showed that while they may have done a very mature thing, and handled their situation with undeniable selflessness and maturity, they are still kids, who still make mistakes.

Farrah is insufferable. Really. I can't stand to watch her or her mom. At least her mom has her priorities right, that she should be concentrating on school and being a mom. Farrah simply seems like an overly entitled, immature, spoiled brat.
    Last edited by tears.and.rain; 12-13-2009 at 03:39 PM.

OMG, Maci kick Ryan's ass to the curb. I can't believe you stayed up all night w/the baby waiting for that fool to come home. And you said it right at lunch with your friends, he's the one missing out on spending time with his son.

Amber is annoying. How hard would it have been to leave the baby in the carseat and instead of siting her on the table to crawl around ontop of the table.

Farrah, focus on your kid and stop worrying about boys. Its not your mom's responsibilty to watch her because you wan't to go out on a date.

+ Reply to Thread