+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1210
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Did anyone see the mom who's baby daddy drowned before the baby was born? Very tragic.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I had just watched a news spot on how to get out of a rip tide, and it's really not that hard. You've just got to know the technique. You swim parallel to the shore, and you'll quickly be out of it, and then you can swim to shore. Those currents, apparently, aren't that wide but people tend to try to swim into them toward shore, which can be a fatal mistake. Such an unnecessary death. Sad.

They also showed the mom in bed, with the baby laying next to her, and she was kind of curled around the baby. My only thought was, "That's an accident looking for a place to happen." Co-sleeping is very dangerous. I hope somebody said something to her about taking precautions.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I live in a state with a coastline and getting caught in a rip tide is quite common. I think most people panic. It's never happened to me, but I was always quite aware and tried to keep safe. Due to the shark attacks, I stopped swimming in the ocean about 5 years ago. The pool is just fine. LOL

I noticed about her sleeping with the baby too. I have seen other people do it and I have even made strong comments to mothers who I am shocked are doing it. They don't seem to believe me! I'm serious. The hospital needs to give some basic life saving education before these babies are taken home. It's scary.

Season 5 started last night.

The girl Maddy breaks up with her boyfriend and then from the sounds of things goes on Facebook to find a rebound guy, then has unprotected sex with a guy after knowing him for an hour. The defence was that he didn't know how to put a condom on because "they never showed how to do it in health class" . Then her mom says she's going to kick her out when the baby's a month old due to space issues (and the mom has a new baby of her own). Maddy says she doesn't want to live with her dad or the guy because "she doesn't even know him." Yet she didn't think of that when she had sex with him and will now have to deal with him for the rest of her life. The guy (Cody)'s parents were very eager to have her move in with them, despite the fact that Maddy barely knows him. There's a big fight regarding the last name on the birth certificate. Maddy tells Cody she doesn't want to live with him at the last minute after his parents got started modifying a room in their house for the baby and spent money on it. She goes and lives with her dad. Her baby girl's name is Aubrey. There have been a few 16 & P baby girls with that name. I've personally never liked the name at all for some reason.

The whole thing was pretty bad. The girl seemed very blasť about the whole thing and about the fact that she didn't even know the guy. It doesn't look like adoption was discussed. She also gave birth in the beginning of her junior year. I don't see why she wouldn't try to get ahead in school over the summer since she knew at that point she'd be missing a lot.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

This girl got under my skin a bit. She seemed clueless whenever her mother tried discussing the ramifications of the baby. I couldn't imagine what made her think she could live with Baby Daddy & family. Her own father kindly offered her a home but she didn't want to be away from friends. ....huh?????? Girl your friends will part like the Red Sea once you have that kid and you will be too tired for friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

This episode was a hot mess all the way around. She really should have given the baby up for adoption. When she told her Mom she didn't choose to get pregnant, um, you chose not to use birth control you idiot! And what was with her hair? Like she shaved her hairline back or something, weird.
    Jupiter likes this.

Ugh, I know. I couldn't stand this girl. She has no problem going on Facebook looking for a rebound guy and having unprotected sex with pretty much a complete stranger. Then she's all "we hardly know each other so it would be awkward to live with him."

Yeah I think she was shaving her widow's peak off, but you could still see the "shadow" from shaving it. So odd.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

God Almighty...did you see the two on there last nite. It was unbelievable. I swear that boy was clearly not all there. Ugh it was awful.

....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Yeah I think she was shaving her widow's peak off, but you could still see the "shadow" from shaving it. So odd.
    I have not watched THIS week's yet but last week's ....... what was with her HAIR LINE? Do you think that was ON purpose??? Odd.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    God Almighty...did you see the two on there last nite. It was unbelievable. I swear that boy was clearly not all there. Ugh it was awful.

AUTUMN.

Very very very SAD once again.

Look up LOSER in the DICTIONARY and his picture is there. He has smoked way too much weed.
    His brain is totally FRIED.
    I think he wore the SAME outfit and hat throughout the entire show which was filmed over many many months. YUCK.
    Greasy slimey hair. Gawd.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread