+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109110111112113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1197
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

New season starts Monday, March 27th.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fan

I don't understand the point of this show?

There is no point. Like most of the tv shows on.
    There's no place like home!

well when it first started it seemed to give the message of the harsh realities of being a teen parent and the difficulities that occur when you have a child that young...but as the show has progressed I think they have added more glory to being a teen mom and more glamour...now there are girls out there trying to get pregnant just to try to get on the show
    Debb70 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I watched 16 and Pregnant: Where Are They Now recently and OMG. Just when you think someone can't get any more clueless and then they do. So bizarre. Some people never seem seem to learn anything. Poor kids. There are a few who are hard workers and ambitious, but some of them........PLEASE.

Did anyone watch the NEW shows?

I only watched McKenzie. This show still remains so sad. No one has any money. The kiddos ARE kiddos themselves. What I think was most interesting is MTV basically filmed every hour that GANNON woke in the middle of the night
    showing the new parents how difficult it is to be the age they are and having and caring for a baby. I think if MTV concentrated more and more on a baby care timeline like that I mean I was exhausted watching it and I was sitting the WHOLE TIME. I think it would show young teens that THIS lifestyle is NOT for them.
    KAREN

FORT Fan
    This is the dumbest batch of girls.
    "We had sex without a condom once and I didn't get pregnant so we thought it was ok"
    "We went to try Plan B but it was like 50 dollars!!!!"

To me, Matt the druggie was a heroin junkie. Nodding off, small pupils, lethargic. He had a serious drug issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    This is the dumbest batch of girls.
    "We had sex without a condom once and I didn't get pregnant so we thought it was ok"
    "We went to try Plan B but it was like 50 dollars!!!!"

To me, Matt the druggie was a heroin junkie. Nodding off, small pupils, lethargic. He had a serious drug issue.
    This was probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on this show. $50?! How freakin much did she think a baby was going to cost her? Less than that?
    I felt so bad for the people that wanted to adopt her baby, they could have given that baby a chance.

i somehow missed this entire season. watching online now. i thought brianna's story was so sad. what a loser the father is. i hope they feature her on the next teen mom.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i somehow missed this entire season. watching online now. i thought brianna's story was so sad. what a loser the father is. i hope they feature her on the next teen mom.
    I liked Brianna. I'd be ok with seeing her on Teen Mom, too, she seemed to be one of the more mature moms this season.

+ Reply to Thread