+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1210
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

I can't believe that Kail wants to apply for joint custody of Jo's twin, Isaac. Bad move, dude. Jo is waaay too vindictive for that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't believe that Kail wants to apply for joint custody of Jo's twin, Isaac. Bad move, dude. Jo is waaay too vindictive for that.
    problem is most states only go with a joint custody now unless the other parent is really really bad and you can prove it

You know when this show first started..I thought it would be a great show to make my teenage daughter watch that they would show real life of teen age pregnancy and what it can do to you life...and during the first season I think they really got that message across....but it seems that the longer it goes on the more appealing they are making it look
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Not sure what is up, but MTV was at Megan's house for some photo shoots a couple days this past week. Originally Megan said she would not do Teen Mom so I hope that she didn't change her mind on that. Or maybe I should say, I hope her mom didn't change Megan's mind. Her mom said they "pay more for Teen Mom" so it would not surprise me if her mom isn't pushing her to do it.

MTV "Teen Mom 2" Jenelle Evans arrested.

KUSA-TV

*headdesk*
    '16 & Pregnant' Star -- My Baby Daddy Attacked Me | TMZ.com
    One of the young women featured on the new season of "16 & Pregnant" claims her baby daddy is such a horrible person -- he threatened to have her raped AFTER he attacked her ... TMZ has learned.

Jennifer Del Rio -- a 17-year-old who makes her debut on the show later this month -- filed documents in Hillsborough County, Florida begging a judge to grant a restraining order against her baby daddy, 19-year-old Josh Smith.

According to the documents filed in March, Del Rio claims Smith -- the father of her twin babies -- had been "harrasing [sic] and threatened [her] saying he will have [her] raped."

Del Rio continued, "[Smith] has attempted to kidnap children." She adds, "Due to [Smith's] violence [Del Rio] is frightened for her life and children's life."

TMZ has learned Smith was arrested back in November for domestic violence against Jennifer and was ordered to complete an educational program. Smith is still in the process of completing the course.

Smith is seen in handcuffs on the promo for the new MTV show -- and we've learned the footage was shot on the same day he was arrested for the domestic violence charge back on November 4 ... just weeks after their twins were born.

In the end, Del Rio failed to appear at the hearing for a restraining order against Smith -- so the request was dropped.

Attempts to reach Smith were unsuccessful. A rep for Del Rio had no comment.
    What a wonderful and uplifting season this will be!
    _(Moo!)

And sex is worth all of this?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

16 and Pregnant 3 starts Tuesday April 19th.

Season 3, Episode 1
    April 19, 2011
    Jordan

Jordan Ward is a 17 year old from St. Louis, Missouri. She has a twin sister, Jessica. When her and her boyfriend Brian find out that she is pregnant, tension starts to arise between her sister and boyfriend.

Season 3, Episode 2
    April 26, 2011
    Jennifer

Jennifer Delrio, a 16 year old from Riverview, Florida is expecting twin boys with her boyfriend, Josh.
    KAREN

We have a new forum to discuss this show, premiering tonight!

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/16-pregnant/
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

anyone watch the where are they now special?

I'm still trying to catch it.

+ Reply to Thread