+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1767107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1212
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

^^^OMG! One mistake after another. She should've never let him move in. He does absolutely nothing to help her with the baby. She can do so much better than this loser, but I'm sure a few years from now she'll figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl View Post
    Just a quick update on Megan and Nathan. They are getting married tomorrow. Her mom is loves the idea, but her dad and sister hate it. Personally, I think mom is more in love with Nathan than Megan is, since she has been really pushing for Megan to do this.
    sounds like the dad & sister are the only smart ones.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am appalled that Chelsea allows her jackassed boyfriend's foul language around her daughter. Do these people not realize that these little people are sponges, soaking up everything around them? Obviously not. And he is good about throwing around the b-word. Chelsea doesn't have enough sense to be offended and to realize that he is referring to his baby daughter, too. Chelsea is such a victim!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I have been watching the show. I may be repeating something already discussed....but....

I am constantly shocked by how verbally abusive Jo is to Kailyn. He is so mean and disgusting. And his parents just sit by and let it happen for the most part. I feel sorry for her.

FORT Fogey

There's a special thread for Teen Mom now But you're absolutely right, he's disgusting. I seem to recall his mom saying she'd be there for Kailyn regardless of whether Kailyn and Jo ended up together. Guess that was a lie, huh?

I think last week at the end of teen mom they showed previews for a new season of 16 and pregnant..forgive me while I rant...urghhhhhh..I want to shake these girls...and scream at them DONT' YOU KNOW WHAT BIRTH CONTROL IS...at 16 in most states you can get if for free without parents consent...and from a mothers point of view...I would not condone sex at 16 but I would get her birth control and condoms in a heartbeat..they are missing so much of their lives when they have children that young.....I remember my senior year of high school and how much fun it was and I hate seeing others missing out on it..and we even hear some of the girls say they don't want to miss a thing from their senior year..well honey you should have thought that before hand..cause when you become a mother your life is no longer your own
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm with you about the education. I hate that they choose to miss out on their high school and college experiences. I wasn't a huge fan of high school, but college was definitely where it was happening! Nothing like getting out from under your parents roof, becoming your own person, and becoming an appreciated, occasional visitor. I feel sorry for these "I know it all" kids.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm with you about the education. I hate that they choose to miss out on their high school and college experiences. I wasn't a huge fan of high school, but college was definitely where it was happening! Nothing like getting out from under your parents roof, becoming your own person, and becoming an appreciated, occasional visitor. I feel sorry for these "I know it all" kids.
    shhhhh..I have a teenager daughter that doesn't need to know those college stories,....lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Oops! Sorry! (My stories and love for college are what made my son so anxious to go! He had a ball, too! I'm not totally sure about him, but his mother was not a partier, either! Only a little, here and there! It was more about the freedom, and being my own boss! )
    Pregnancy was NOT the smart road to take. It tends to cut you off at the knees, from what I've seen.

10 years or so later, when I did decide to get married and have a baby, I was more than ready, and I didn't feel like I had missed anything.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-22-2011 at 06:16 PM.

NEW SEASON OF MTV'S 16 and PREGNANT will premier on Tuesday, April 19th @10pm!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread