+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1666106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1210
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

FORT Fan

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Realityfan1;4164313;
    Thank you all for your response. I really appreciate it. I am already feeling better. I am having terrible morning sickness and started worrying about the months to follow and child birth stage. But hearing you all gave me some confidence. Thanks you all so much once again !!!
    Congratulations and good luck!

Morning Sickness - everyone that had it has a different "cure" or ease from it - you have to find what works, some moms find to have a bit of soda crackers and water at the bedside and eat a bit to settle the stomach before getting out of bed -

my sickness was in the afternoon, and lemon - lemonade from real lemons, lemon jelly bellys of all things...

I didnt have an epidural, mainly because I read about it, and that scared me more than the childbirth (I had a friend that had terrible headaches after her epidural, and some stuff I read said it could affect the baby - but you have to decide what's best for you and yours!!) I had a 10 1/2# baby btw - but everyone gets to decide - no 2 people are the same, no 2 deliveries are the same!!

My sil just had a baby 6#, but 3 weeks premature - and she's 30 - she cant believe what an adjustment, the baby cries, trying to get the baby to latch on for nursing, its all such a huge deal - and I had forgot how hard those days were - my dh remembered when he would try and hold the baby up for me - it was just hard!

I had 3 babies - my first 2 put them in a car seat, and they would sleeeeep sleeeeep sleep - my 3rd? This one never takes naps! seriously babies are supposed to take naps! at 2 months we had to drive to my inlaws - and she screamed in the car - she had been fed, was clean - she just cried, I cant imagine what colic was like after her!!

Its just always different, and you adjust, because as you hold your miracle, you know what a bundle of joy and love truly is!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4135080;
    Did Gary get as much? Man, Amber could have used $100 of it to clean the pig stye.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Have you seen Gary's shout out to Amber in this video? Please get this man some help. He just doesn't get it.

'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy -- Strung Out Over Amber | TMZ.com

The only Amazing thing about Amber is that she isn't already in prison.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-27-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4166681;
    I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Have you seen Gary's shout out to Amber in this video? Please get this man some help. He just doesn't get it.

'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy -- Strung Out Over Amber | TMZ.com

The only Amazing thing about Amber is that she isn't already in prison.
    Yipes. That's sad and scary. He can't have respect for himself at all-he must be filled with so much self loathing to feel the way he does-how else to explain his delusion that Amber is this fabulous human being? he's so much like an absue victim-in complete denial and unwilling and unable to see the truth of who Amber is-God what a mess. Everyone else sees her for what she is-a terrible mother and a horrible partner-but his view is so distorted.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4175802;
    Yipes. That's sad and scary. He can't have respect for himself at all-he must be filled with so much self loathing to feel the way he does-how else to explain his delusion that Amber is this fabulous human being? he's so much like an abuse victim-in complete denial and unwilling and unable to see the truth of who Amber is-God what a mess. Everyone else sees her for what she is-a terrible mother and a horrible partner-but his view is so distorted.
    Hey Deb70, i just realized I didn't hear him mention Amber in the video-do you think maybe TMZ is making assumptions about the video. Did he say anything about Amber in the video or did i just miss it? I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, he needs so serious serious psychological help. Thanks for posting, BTW. I also saw the post/link about maci and the beer bong. Why do these girls and guys do stuff in front of the cameras and their friends photo phones? It's going to get out-not that condone drinking w/o cameras present-it just seems the girls don't think things through. yes, teenagers are like that, but you would think these kids would learn how rash impulsive behavior can lead to unforeseen and difficult personal circumstances.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Last night while watching TMZ, they caught SAMMI and DEENA from the JERSEY SHORE coming out of an NYC club or restaurant … anyway, what was the most interesting is that MACI from "Pregnant and 16" was WITH THEM???

How odd. Even the TMZ staff stated they thought that was ODD … !!!!

Btw, Maci looked adorable with very long blond hair.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4177947;
    Last night while watching TMZ, they caught SAMMI and DEENA from the JERSEY SHORE coming out of an NYC club or restaurant anyway, what was the most interesting is that MACI from "Pregnant and 16" was WITH THEM???

How odd. Even the TMZ staff stated they thought that was ODD !!!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw those pics on ontd, totally random. lol I wonder what they possibly had to talk about.

I like the blond on Maci, so much better than that disgusting kool-aid red she used to have, but I was not feeling the long fake ponytail - I just don't like them on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4177947;
    Last night while watching TMZ, they caught SAMMI and DEENA from the JERSEY SHORE coming out of an NYC club or restaurant anyway, what was the most interesting is that MACI from "Pregnant and 16" was WITH THEM???

How odd. Even the TMZ staff stated they thought that was ODD !!!!

Isn't she hanging with classy company. Whose watching the baby? Snooki?

FORT Fogey

I don't think the question of "who's watching the baby" should come up. The baby has a father who is involved with him, but who also has plenty of nights off. Why shouldn't Maci get to be a regular teenager on her nights out??

The question is the company she keeps. And, of all of them, Sammi and Deena? Sammi's not so bad with the partying, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4183847;
    I don't think the question of "who's watching the baby" should come up. The baby has a father who is involved with him, but who also has plenty of nights off. Why shouldn't Maci get to be a regular teenager on her nights out??

The question is the company she keeps. And, of all of them, Sammi and Deena? Sammi's not so bad with the partying, at least.
    It was a joke. not a critique on her parenting skills. Honestly never occurred to me that someone would take my Snooki commnet to mean I am blasting Maci or condemning Maci or suggesting she shouldn't go out with `friends.' I totally did not see your reaction coming. So I apologize for upsetting you.

Just a quick update on Megan and Nathan. They are getting married tomorrow. Her mom is loves the idea, but her dad and sister hate it. Personally, I think mom is more in love with Nathan than Megan is, since she has been really pushing for Megan to do this.

+ Reply to Thread