+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 121 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1210
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

I'm not so sure Amber will escape jail time. Those first offender programs or probation require you to do certain things. Amber is bound and determined to do what she wants. She has an authority issue for sure. She is so self-centered. I can't imagine her having the discipline to do what she needs to do in order to comply with a program. Most require that you either work or be in school. I can't see her doing either.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I almost expect a suicide attempt from Amber.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just saw, on Judge Judy, a young lady (under 24) who has a 4 year old child and is pregnant with her second; same dad, never married. She WORKS AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD in the education department!!!

Unreal.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4111573;
    Just saw, on Judge Judy, a young lady (under 24) who has a 4 year old child and is pregnant with her second; same dad, never married. She WORKS AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD in the education department!!!

Unreal.

Good grief. Talk about not practicing what you preach...

I think there are some women who claim they "accidently" got pregnant when in fact they wanted to. I think many of the teen moms we see on MTV fit into that category. They think it will tie them to their boyfriend. We can see how well that works. LOL

I think they fit into the usual teenaged category of "it'll never happen to me." Many of them are not ignorant about birth control; they just choose not to use it.

FORT Newbie

Ugh. Tonight's episode is driving me crazy. I love that her grandma isn't letting them live there without questions or a plan to move out. She's SO young and immature. The guy reminds me a little of a thinner Gary.

I guess not too many people here are watching the latest season, or at least they're not commenting about it here. I've been watching, but it just seems redundant at this point. I really think this show should focus more on after the baby comes, & how much it impacts these girls lives, like Teen Mom does. I'd like more follow ups on the girls we've already seen instead of new seasons with new girls every season.

I don't have a lot to say about Aubrey's episode, it's the same thing as it is with all these girls ~ they got pregnant ultimately because they fell into the trap of thinking "it won't happen to me". Then they continue the delusional thinking with "it will be different for me." So frustrating to watch.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

IA that it is getting redundant. I was bored by last night's episode. I felt like I'd seen the same thing before. Teen girl gets pregnant, boy moves in with parent/grandparent and the parent/grandparent wants them to move out and they can't cuz they don't have any money.

I would love more follow up too. It's hard to get invested in any of these girls when you only see an hour of them and it's on to the next person. I know they are filming a new season of Teen Mom with new girls and every time I read any speculation about who the cast is I'm like "I don't remember any of these girl's names."

FORT Fogey

According to E! News, Amber and Gary's daughter Leah was officially made a ward of the state. She has been living with Gary for the last six months, and I didn't quite catch what the report said, but it sounded to me like there wasn't necessarily the intention to take physical custody away from him, at least not immediately. Is it possible for the state to take legal responsibility for her without taking physical custody too Amber, on the other hand, has been put under a six month watch, due to her assaults on Gary in Leah's presence. It didn't sound like any charges had been filed against Gary. At least they didn't mention anyone.

When a reporter tried to approach them as they left the courthouse, Gary said "No comment." Amber said nothing, just kept her head down. They walked off hand in hand, which I found a little disturbing. I hope Gary isn't risking losing custody of Leah in favor of having Amber with him. Although, if that would be his preference, perhaps Leah is better off out of that mess until they can get themselves straightened out.

+ Reply to Thread