+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1210
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

Re: MTV's 16 and Pregnant

This was filmed in a suburb about 45 minutes away from me. I guess MTV is doing a Texas tour this season? (so far!)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by realhousewife1;4097423;
    I agree!

I felt SO bad for Felicia after she had given birth and that deadbeat said he needed to go home and change because he 'stinks'. Then he never came back to at least bond with his new daughter...if not to see his girlfriend.

Or when he wanted to Felicia to hurry up and push...because labour was taking forever. What a loser.

I kept looking at the baby and feelng badly that she'll likely not really know her daddy. Sad.
    Well the way they showed him, he just didnt want to be a dad at all - he wants nothing to do with the baby - and he barely wants anything to do with Felicia, its why I think he's doing it for the MTV show only...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4097576;
    This was filmed in a suburb about 45 minutes away from me. I guess MTV is doing a Texas tour this season? (so far!)
    Holly, and you didnt see any of those camera crews? lol (isnt 45 min away standard drive time in Texas? as in, 'its not far' and 45 min later you're almost there!)

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4098002;
    Holly, and you didnt see any of those camera crews? lol (isnt 45 min away standard drive time in Texas? as in, 'its not far' and 45 min later you're almost there!)

Yeah, a 45 minute drive in Texas isn't a big deal. We're a big state, lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

OMG, another very sad episode.

JUNIOR and SENIOR high schools need to make THIS tv show mandatory for students to watch.
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

This one was so sad. The mom has two other daughters that this already happened to? I think I would be at the GYN's office getting her on some birth control (like Implanon that lasts 3 years) instead of letting them be "behind closed doors" as Felicia alluded to in the episode. And 16-17 year old boys are so very immature, not that it's an excuse, but I wouldn't expect him to change just because there is a baby on the way. The girl has no way out of her obligations, unfortunately, but the guy can just ignore his phone and go out until all hours. So sad. These babies would do much better to be adopted by someone more equipped to care for them!

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4095804;
    I agree that the pre fab barn was a bit different than I've seen, I have seen a lot of different price points for pre fab homes, but a barn?

I think if they can get a loan it would be better to put the $400 - $550 in a home rather than rent, but what happens if they dont make a payment? I agree with mom and dad trying to get them to stand on their own 2 feet, as well as giving them some help (because they sure did enable them/help them get in this position!) but I wonder if they arent also planning on using the MTV money?
    I thought they looked more like what we would call a "shed" or "outbuilding/storage building". I've heard of people taking this type of structure and converting them into small extra bedrooms, sort of a guest house kind of thing...even offices. But from what I remember you have to be careful to get them designed up to Code. Most of the ones I've seen are not built in a way to handle a full load of electricity/heating/air that sort of thing. It would be interesting to see how its done.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Didn't they look at one that had stairs leading up?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4098332;
    OMG, another very sad episode.

JUNIOR and SENIOR high schools need to make THIS tv show mandatory for students to watch.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

REF. Old Teen Mom Amber

I heard a call Amber made to 911 to report that Gary had put her belongings outside. She LIED so bad. She said Gary was very abusive to her. Of course, she kept interrupting the call in order to yell at Gary. Seems like she staged it to get even with Gary.

She is really a piece of work. What kind of a piece, I don't know. LOL

They said the call came in in August.

+ Reply to Thread