+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

FORT Regular

The Real World: Cancun

Left to Right: Derek Chavez, Jasmine Reynaud, Bronne Bruzgo, Christian "CJ" Koegel, Jonna Mannion, Ayiia Elizarraras, Joey Rozmus, Emilee Fitzpatrick

Link to original source

MTV invades the sandy beaches of Mexico when “The Real World” returns for its 22nd season in Cancun beginning on Wednesday, June 24th at 10:00pm et/pt. Like “The Real World: Brooklyn,” this season will again have eight roommates, who this time will head south of the border for the experience of a lifetime. This season a world of temptation awaits, as friendships will be made and broken, relationships back home will be tested…all against the backdrop of one of the world’s sexiest playgrounds.

“The Real World: Cancun’s” eight roommates will work hard and play harder while living it up in the luxurious Suite ME. Specifically designed for “The Real World,” the suite is located in Mexico’s hottest hotel, ME Cancun, and was designed to be the largest, most exclusive suite in Mexico. This season, the roommates share a common goal by partnering with StudentCity.com to provide college kids a fun and hassle free spring break vacation.

Throughout the 21 seasons of the series, “The Real World” has been one of the highest rated shows on MTV. “The Real World: Brooklyn” ranked as Wednesday’s #1 cable program in the 10p-11p time period amongst viewers p12-34.

Beginning Tuesday, May 26th, head over to MTV.com to get a sneak peek of the first episode of “The Real World: Cancun.” The website will also offer exclusive cast and house photos as well as a behind-the-scenes virtual tour from the cast of their fabulous pad.

“The challenge for ‘The Real World: Cancun’ cast will be to separate work from play in an environment full of temptations,” said Jonathan Murray, the creator and Executive Producer of “The Real World.”

“ME Hotels and Resorts was thrilled to host the entire cast of MTV’s ‘The Real World: Cancun’ at ME Cancun,” states Pete Zudyk, Vice President, Brand Innovation/Communication ME by Melia. “In partnership with ‘The Real World’ team, we created the largest, most decadent suite in Mexico, making the ME experience a living reality. Overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, and featuring infinity-edge pools, world-class cuisine and the hottest bars in Cancun, ME Cancun was the perfect location for the roommates to get real. Hosting this high-energy group has been exciting, and we are now looking forward to offering Suite ME to future guests of ME Cancun, bringing the MTV Real World reality to our guests.

“StudentCity was thrilled to be part of ‘The Real World: Cancun’ season”, says Jacqueline Lewis, Managing Director of StudentCity. “StudentCity is committed to providing fun and hassle free spring break vacations to thousands of young adults all over North American and we were happy to have the Real World cast staff with us and assist with our efforts”

I didn't post their info on that source cause it contains things that could be considered spoilers, but if you want to read it click on the link above. The trailer will air tonight, Monday, May 25, sometime during the Hills(possibly before or after as well, at 10 P.M. EST.

FORT Fan

Re: The Real World: Cancun

Everytime a new season of RW starts I always tell myself that I won't watch it. Of course, I'm sure I'll be watching this.

Cancun is already one big party town do they really need the Real World??

Is the drinking age 18 or lower in Mexico??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It's 18 so now everyone will be able to drink.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Ugh this looks like one hot mess I won't be taking part of, or will, because I can't help it...., but it won't be loved by me =/

cancun thats just asking for drama sex and more sex
    can only hope its as good as brooklyn

It's definitely not going to be a Brooklyn...it's probably going to be a Vegas.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Brooklyn's overrated. It was good, but it got annoying with the boys vs. girls storyline and the constant (and I mean constant) pranks. It was amazing in the beginning, but then it fell apart from Gettysburg onwards. Hollywood was way better.

I'm going into this season with not-so-high expectations. I love the show, but I'm just not that excited for it. I love that Jonna is on it though. I'm anxious to see how she has grown up ever since her appearance on Endurance.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3479061;
    Brooklyn's overrated. It was good, but it got annoying with the boys vs. girls storyline and the constant (and I mean constant) pranks. It was amazing in the beginning, but then it fell apart from Gettysburg onwards. Hollywood was way better.

I'm going into this season with not-so-high expectations. I love the show, but I'm just not that excited for it. I love that Jonna is on it though. I'm anxious to see how she has grown up ever since her appearance on Endurance.
    Which season of Endurance was that?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3479128;
    Which season of Endurance was that?
    Season 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast