+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

Re: The Real World: Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3603557;
    i still don't understand what cj's issue was in the first place. he came out of the room with no clothes on, so why get mad when someone comments on the size of your penis.

i don't see how anyone can like joey.

i wanted to point out that i dont think that what joey did to ayiia was right. Cutting isnt something to be a joke of or to rub in someones face. I just wanted to point out that i like joeys personality, I DO think that joey took it a little to far with Ayiia, and she was strong enough to not leave the house and not let her get to him. Well he did but not as much as he would have liked.

Im sorry if you thought that i was okay with joeys actions towards her. I wasnt he went overboard, but i do like her personality. I do not get why he doesnt like her so much, from what i can see she hasent done anything to him, but be annoying. If thats the case then he needs to learn to tune people out.

The previews for next week show Joey skipping out on the job to get laid.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Looks like the spoilers are right. We don't have to suffer Joey any longer.

I've gone to disliking Ayiiia to really appreciating her presence. This season would probably be dead if it weren't for her. It's kind of like with Brooke and how she livened up Denver. Ayiiia creates lots of drama, and sometimes, it's hilarious to watch. I loved it when she said, "Let me see your piglet!"

But when her cutting addiction was revealed, my jaw dropped. It made me feel bad for her. Now that's just something I don't approve of. It was interesting to watch, I must admit, watching a serious side to this show. But no one should do that to themselves. And it was pushed even further when Ayiiia admitted to liking tattoos because it gives her pain. I really hope she was able to seek professional help.

I do appreciate that MTV actually had a serious moment by showing this footage and telling their viewers that cutting isn't acceptable with Ayiiia's PSA at the end of the episode. Self-mutiliation really is an issue for today's teenagers. There are always infomercials that talk about drugs and alcohol, but cutting is just as big of a problem.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

When i saw the previews for Joey not being on the cast anymore, i about fell out of my seat. I actually like Joey. Not saying that everything he does is okay, but he brings drama to the series. But if hes gunna be a loser and not do his job and just wanna get laid to IMO ugly chicks then he needs the boot. Byebye Joey..

Wonder if they are going to bring on anyone new..or just leave it with 7.

I'm so on the fence with Ayiia. In general I don't like her, it annoys me to no end that she thinks she's totally innocent. She does rub people the wrong way. On the other hand, she behaves in this manner because she's hurt and don't know how to deal with the situation without hurting others or herself.

Joey took the taunting way too far. I think he has a good heart too, but ironically, he's probably more like Ayiia than he'd ever admit.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joey cut work because he said that he feels like trash. No, Joey....you ARE trash.

Joey reminds me of Puck, from way, way back in the day. I never thought I'd see anyone like that again, but here he is.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 07-29-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Really?? He reminds me of Wes, from Austin... something about his voice. I've never seen Puck though.

I think Joey is clearly someone who's been hurt and been shown it's okay to treat people like crap. I think Aiiya is someone who has never been made to realize her part in situations that have been detrimental to her, and has never learned how to protect herself from getting hurt by learning when to shut her mouth. The Beatles give some great advice - Let It Be.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3624318;
    I think Joey is clearly someone who's been hurt and been shown it's okay to treat people like crap.
    Even though i like Joey i think you are very right here.
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3624318;
    Really?? He reminds me of Wes, from Austin... something about his voice. I've never seen Puck though.

I think Joey is clearly someone who's been hurt and been shown it's okay to treat people like crap. I think Aiiya is someone who has never been made to realize her part in situations that have been detrimental to her, and has never learned how to protect herself from getting hurt by learning when to shut her mouth. The Beatles give some great advice - Let It Be.
    Puck was a very vile and nasty human being, in every sense of the word. You'd really need to see him during his Real World time, since he has seemed to mature and improve over the years....thank goodness.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3624121;
    Joey cut work because he said that he feels like trash. No, Joey....you ARE trash.

Joey reminds me of Puck, from way, way back in the day. I never thought I'd see anyone like that again, but here he is.
    Ya, Joey is a complete idiot...but as a long time RW viewer, I don't think Joey is as bad as Puck. He was nasty!

Was last night's RW a special epi "JONNA and The Boys"....why was just about the entire show about Jonna???? Jonna and Matt, Jonna and Kirk, Jonna, Jonna, Jonna!!!

Sooo the previews look good!!

FORT Fogey

Jonna is ridiculous. She's soooo loyal to her boyfriend and she's assuring him she won't cheat on him and stuff and telling him he worries too much and then she lets some other guy sleep in her bed! I think that's worse than meaningless sex to tell you the truth. If my boyfriend were on the Real World and he got drunk and hooked up with some chick and then sent her packing as soon as they were.... ahem... finished I'd be furious, but if he'd never done it before I could MAYBE forgive him, but to have someone share your bed cuz you just want to be close to them is way more intimate than a random hookup, and could be way more hurtful.

+ Reply to Thread