+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

Re: The Real World: Cancun

Does anyone watch the Real World Dailies? I was watching some of them this morning. The one with Bronne, Emilee and CJ is funny making fun of the camera guy with the poncho on. They have a couple up of Jasmine complaining about Pat too. That boy is totally playing her, its sad.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3602797;
    What an intense episode. Anyone else tune in?
    I did and I liked it a lot. I thought that Joey was a little hard on Ayiiia (spelling?) but to be honest, i dont like her in the least. When she was like crying about how she didnt do anything wrong, and that she went straight to the hot tub. Yes she did go straight then, and then she ran her big mouth. I thought it was rude b/c yes CJ did have someone in his bed. So i think she deserved it. I may just be a b*tch about it but i think she deserved it. Plus i really like Joey.

Did anyone else notice that in the clips from upcoming episodes there is NO joey? I heard that he was kicked off for some alochol related thing. I think maybe a fight. Anyone read that also?

I really like Derek also, he seems so down to earth and so loveable. I like how he runs freely between the tribes so to speak. He can be friends with everyone which is nice.

FORT Fogey

I think the way Joey acted is disgraceful. He's obviously a terribly mean person. Aiiya was NOT the one who ran into CJ's room but he came out and was yelling at HER rather than Emily. Joey was totally uninvolved and he didn't need to jump in. If she really bugs them SO much they could just ignore it. But even beyond that fight, the way Joey continued to act was downright ugly. NO ONE deserves to be treated that way. He reminds me of Wes, from Austin, and that's not a good thing.

Aiiya IS a pretty annoying person, she needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. I remember in her argument with Emily her saying something like "at least I wasn't adopted" what kind of a thing is THAT to say to someone???

I like all the other girls though, from what I've seen. But the boys (except Derek) go right up there with the Sydney girls (except Parisa who was just annoying) as the meanest in my experience of watching the Real World.

that episode was awful.

i don't care how annoying, bitchy, melodramatic, attention seeking, or whatever ayiiia is, she did not deserve the treatment she received. Joey is absolutely disgusting and bronne (who i used to like) is just as bad for not taking a stand.

i don't think pat played jasmine at all (yet, lol) . . . . i mean they aren't even really dating so who cares who he is sleeping with . . . .

i really hope joey does get kicked off the show.

i completely missed this fire extinguisher thing . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3603010;
    Yeah it was intense. Like I've said before Ayiia needs professional help. I can understand the guys point of view in thinking that she was cutting for attention, but then I see the other side as well. CJ is and a$$. Joey is the biggest dbag alive. To take that information the Emilee gave him and try to make Ayiia feel so bad she would want to leave is just despicable. If I was his mother I would be so ashamed.

Pat totally hooked up with Amanda. I feel bad for Jasmine because it seems like she's being played. From the rest of the season previews it looks like Jonna has dinner with Pat, so who knows whats going on there.
    In the rest of the season previews, didn't see Joey in them at all. So maybe he gets kicked out. And what the heck was Bronne thinking (obviously he wasn't) throwing a fire extingusher over the balcony.

i still don't understand what cj's issue was in the first place. he came out of the room with no clothes on, so why get mad when someone comments on the size of your penis.

i don't see how anyone can like joey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3603390;
    I did and I liked it a lot. I thought that Joey was a little hard on Ayiiia (spelling?) but to be honest, i dont like her in the least. When she was like crying about how she didnt do anything wrong, and that she went straight to the hot tub. Yes she did go straight then, and then she ran her big mouth. I thought it was rude b/c yes CJ did have someone in his bed. So i think she deserved it. I may just be a b*tch about it but i think she deserved it. Plus i really like Joey.

Did anyone else notice that in the clips from upcoming episodes there is NO joey? I heard that he was kicked off for some alochol related thing. I think maybe a fight. Anyone read that also?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Joey is gross, to the point where he reminds me of a toilet. Completely disgusting and wasteful. Anyone who would dismiss a serious psychological issue is not someone i'd want near me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

right!!!! he's just VILE.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3604347;
    Joey is gross, to the point where he reminds me of a toilet. Completely disgusting and wasteful. Anyone who would dismiss a serious psychological issue is not someone i'd want near me.

FORT Fan

Joey disgusts me.

I didn't remotely understand why Joey was so determined to destroy Ayiiia after coming back from his gran's funeral.
    It seemed as though he was on a mission.

I really detest how so many younger people today think the way to deal with issues is to just scream in the face of their opponent.
    It's such revolting, behaviour. I won't even call it juvenile because I rarely see young children solving issues in this manner.
    It seems as though whoever they cast for these shows are of the same mentality. "I have an issue with you so I'm going to just scream at you until I'm done."
    Then of course they have to relive it to their buddies, adding ridiculous exaggerations with every telling.
    Then come the "atta boys/girls". I would love just once for someone to question why they anyone would behave in that manner, instead of treating the ignorant, rude person like some kind of hero.
    I know sitting down and hashing out your differences doesn't make for great tv, but sorting out your problems that way does make for better people.
    Last edited by fluff; 07-30-2009 at 07:44 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3603010;
    Yeah it was intense. Like I've said before Ayiia needs professional help. I can understand the guys point of view in thinking that she was cutting for attention, but then I see the other side as well. CJ is and a$$. Joey is the biggest dbag alive. To take that information the Emilee gave him and try to make Ayiia feel so bad she would want to leave is just despicable. If I was his mother I would be so ashamed.

Pat totally hooked up with Amanda. I feel bad for Jasmine because it seems like she's being played. From the rest of the season previews it looks like Jonna has dinner with Pat, so who knows whats going on there.
    In the rest of the season previews, didn't see Joey in them at all. So maybe he gets kicked out. And what the heck was Bronne thinking (obviously he wasn't) throwing a fire extingusher over the balcony.
    O.m.g., it was intense. Joey is a JERK. CJ is an idiot. Ya, it was Emily that went into CJ's room while he was w/Amanda. Emily came out saying something about CJ being naked and CJ comes running out as Ayiia is saying "CJ show us your piglet"....which pissed him off more than Emily stating he was in his room naked. Then the whole screaming match ensued. Joey went overboard with the "aggravating" of Ayiia. :nono
    Ayiia does need help. Cutting screams "I need help"....and I am sure everyone saw her at the end of RW with that "Public Service Announcement" about cutting...I am hoping she is in therapy for it NOW.
    Jasmine is so cute. I hope she STOPS all communication with Pat...he is a PLAYER. AND the previews....o.m.g. AND Bronne throwing the fire extinguisher....YIKES. :nono

+ Reply to Thread