+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

FORT Regular

Re: The Real World: Cancun

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think Joey gets kicked off? I read Bronne gets kicked out of the hotel, but stays in Cancun, though.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I believe on the site that I read it; someone said that Joey's family said that he got booted, and he has some issues. Bronne gets kicked out of the hotel but is allowed to stay on the show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

hmmmmm . . . . i didn't get that at all from jonna. i think the other girls did isolate her bc she was hanging out w the guys. they were having a gay old time talking abt how they were excluding her from the girls' night out. i think they were just jealous. she didn't start woe is me-ing until they excluded her like that, and i mean who wouldn't feel that way?

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3554214;
    After tonight's episode, I'm not sure if I like ANY of them at all. I definitely don't care for any of the girls. I also don't care for Jonna's "poor me! the other girls don't like me! BOO! HOO!" Please! She totally alienated herself from the girls. She did that to herself. Bronne and (I can't remember her name) the black girl are the only ones I remotely like at this point. Aiya is the one I like the least and Joey comes a close second. I started out liking Emilee but she is soooooo immature. I do like that this season is more like Hollywood in that it's a good balance between real and partying. I was afraid it was going to be boys vs girls again halfway through tonight's episode but by the end it just ended up being the 7 vs Aiya. Which totally makes sense. That girl really alienated herself but is too stupid to understand why.

FORT Regular

(Spoiler) I was really disappointed when Derek hooked up with Tyler. That tour group is wearing the bands so that bartenders can tell they are under age. I really thought that Derek had more integrity. He knew that he wasn't supposed to even talk to these people. I don't care how horney he is, I'm sure that he could have kept the zipper closed.

This season has been pretty consistent so far, until now. The latest episode was pretty meh. And notice how it's the first episode that Ayiiia got a minimal amount of airtime. I don't really like her, but now I'm starting to notice that that girl is entertaining as hell.

I agree Socks77. I was disappointed as well that Derek chose to disobey what his boss specifically said not to do. He said that the guy was exactly his type (a gay guy who people wouldn't know is gay by just looking at him), but it's not like he's the only gay guy like that out there. He should have just stayed strong. Plus, if I have to be honest, he wasn't even that masucline looking.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Socks77;3576805;
    That tour group is wearing the bands so that bartenders can tell they are under age.
    I went on quite a few Cancun spring breaks in my High School/College days.

They don't say anything about your age. That guy wasn't 17 or anything, so he wasn't sleeping with an "underaged" guy. And you only need to be 18 to drink in Mexico anyways.

The wristbands are to signify you are part of the travel group and allow you access to clubs/events free or at a discount. Usually, going on Spring break over the course of a week I'd have about 7-10 wristbands by the end of the week. Your hotel will give you one so that you have access to the amenities (and so night guards can extort money from the gentleman when he brings back a lady "guest" that isn't staying at that hotel), a wristband if you're all inclusive, a nightclub all-access wristband(or one wristband for each individual club you attend), if you went to any MTV events, that was a wristband, basically, they use wristbands to tell who should and who should be at places in Cancun. People just let them all build up and kind of wear them as "badges of honor" to show how many things you've done over the week.

It's also a good way to strike up conversation with the ladies there, "Oh I see you did XXXX, I've got that wristband too!"
    Last edited by gamer83; 07-16-2009 at 11:38 AM.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

I don't know if its becuase I'm older but I find all the ONS/hookups to be a bit disgusting. There is just too many diseases out there that you can catch and quite possibly not get rid of. Sure there are condoms, but those aren't 100% effective. It just seems like extremely risky behavior for a moments of pleasure.

Pat the DJ was cute though. CJ has no game. Joey is disgusting with his trying to hookup with a different girl a week. Bronne and Joanne are still cool. Emily and Ayiia need professional help. Jasmine and Derek are ok.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3578365;
    I don't know if its becuase I'm older but I find all the ONS/hookups to be a bit disgusting. There is just too many diseases out there that you can catch and quite possibly not get rid of. Sure there are condoms, but those aren't 100% effective. It just seems like extremely risky behavior for a moments of pleasure.

Pat the DJ was cute though. CJ has no game. Joey is disgusting with his trying to hookup with a different girl a week. Bronne and Joanne are still cool. Emily and Ayiia need professional help. Jasmine and Derek are ok.
    I agree with everything you said, and your views of each of these people.

What an intense episode. Anyone else tune in?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah it was intense. Like I've said before Ayiia needs professional help. I can understand the guys point of view in thinking that she was cutting for attention, but then I see the other side as well. CJ is and a$$. Joey is the biggest dbag alive. To take that information the Emilee gave him and try to make Ayiia feel so bad she would want to leave is just despicable. If I was his mother I would be so ashamed.

Pat totally hooked up with Amanda. I feel bad for Jasmine because it seems like she's being played. From the rest of the season previews it looks like Jonna has dinner with Pat, so who knows whats going on there.
    In the rest of the season previews, didn't see Joey in them at all. So maybe he gets kicked out. And what the heck was Bronne thinking (obviously he wasn't) throwing a fire extingusher over the balcony.

+ Reply to Thread