+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

Re: The Real World: Cancun

So far so good. I'm actually looking forward to the next episode. I love this cast. Attractive group and they all seem cool to be around. I wonder how long I'll feel that way though

I'm liking this season so far. It has a great mix of the partying and the realness, so all demographics will be happy.

I was laughing my ass off when Bronne snuck into the hammock with CJ. I'm actually chuckling while typing this right now. It kinda seems to he tries to hard to be likable to the viewers AND the roommates ("My name's Bronne, like the paper towel"), but it sure is working. He's my favorite so far.

Jonna is staying strong so far, so good for her. I like her also.

Thank goodness for that little bonding prank towards the end of the episode, because I would stop tuning into this season if it became another boys vs. girls like Brooklyn. Ironically, the bonding happened after a prank, and pranking was another major part of Brooklyn.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

i like bronne too!

jonna is a cool girl. i do think she's doing too much as far as cj for someone who is soooo into her boyfriend back home.

ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iia is very annoying, abrasivem and childish to me.

the hammock prank was absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3539222;
    I'm liking this season so far. It has a great mix of the partying and the realness, so all demographics will be happy.

I was laughing my ass off when Bronne snuck into the hammock with CJ. I'm actually chuckling while typing this right now. It kinda seems to he tries to hard to be likable to the viewers AND the roommates ("My name's Bronne, like the paper towel"), but it sure is working. He's my favorite so far.

Thank goodness for that little bonding prank towards the end of the episode, because I would stop tuning into this season if it became another boys vs. girls like Brooklyn. Ironically, the bonding happened after a prank, and pranking was another major part of Brooklyn.

Bronne kind of reminds me of Evan. Funny and totally unattractive, but Bronne is more likeable..

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3539222;

After tonight's episode, I'm not sure if I like ANY of them at all. I definitely don't care for any of the girls. I also don't care for Jonna's "poor me! the other girls don't like me! BOO! HOO!" Please! She totally alienated herself from the girls. She did that to herself. Bronne and (I can't remember her name) the black girl are the only ones I remotely like at this point. Aiya is the one I like the least and Joey comes a close second. I started out liking Emilee but she is soooooo immature. I do like that this season is more like Hollywood in that it's a good balance between real and partying. I was afraid it was going to be boys vs girls again halfway through tonight's episode but by the end it just ended up being the 7 vs Aiya. Which totally makes sense. That girl really alienated herself but is too stupid to understand why.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Weird thing is, as abrasive as Ayiiia is coming across, i'm siding with her rather than with the others. After a lifetime of being the biggest nerd in school and being shunned, mocked, picked on, etc., I got a good eye for distinguishing the so-called "cool kids clique" that are there mainly to be jerks to others, and that is basically all i see in the guys, not a one of them is worth a crap, though Bronne does show some amount of maturity. Jonne is basically the insignificant girlfriend, and now Emilee and Jasmine went over to them because they wanna be liked rather than hated if they keep hanging with Ayiiia. So, yeah, Ayiiia's being a jerk, but the others are being much worse.

Joey is the worse of the lot, in my opinion, he's just mean and condescending 24/7, and thus I was laughing my butt off when his guitar got ruined and his CD's all scratched, because he brought it unto himself. CJ is a close second for the worst, mainly cause he's really pushing for Jonne to have sex with him despite knowing she's got a boyfriend and seems to be trying to be loyal, and that just makes him a total scumbag in my book. Honestly, not having much fun at all with this cast. Heck, I don't think there has been an overall likeable cast since San Diego!

I saw last night's episode, and I do side with the guys in this. Sure, it may be wrong for me to do, but Bronne is quite funny, although CJ is a total tool. Joey is a jerk and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he does get kicked off the show, from what I read on another site-he gets into it with a supervisor
    . Derek, haven't seen enough to form an opinion of him yet. I know I would make like Jonna and flock over to the guys, because I like the no-drama atmosphere.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3554905;
    I saw last night's episode, and I do side with the guys in this. Sure, it may be wrong for me to do, but Bronne is quite funny, although CJ is a total tool. Joey is a jerk and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he does get kicked off the show, from what I read on another site-he gets into it with a supervisor
    Derek, haven't seen enough to form an opinion of him yet. I know I would make like Jonna and flock over to the guys, because I like the no-drama atmosphere.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Have no idea but in the supertrailer it looked like Joey threw something at one of the girls charging at him. That could be a reason he gets kicked off.

I have to give mad props to the guys for being so cool about going to the gay club with their roomie. Most straight guys I know I have to either drag or they simply refuse to go...

What the heck is wrong with Emilee...she seems like a loose cannon?

Sure didn't take long for emilee and jasmine to switch sides and turn on Ayiia. I'm not saying that Ayiia is right or wrong here but it sure is funny how people turn so easily when it becomes less convenient.
    Last edited by mindy384; 07-10-2009 at 03:43 AM.

FORT Fan

I usually end up not liking anyone on any of these shows but so far I'm ok with all the guys (minus Joey because I think he's just a total huge tool). Not really liking any of the girls although Jonna doesn't bother me. Yet. I agree, Mindy, the guys were really cool about going to the gay club with Derek. Usually it seems like there's one male in the cast who makes a big stink about a gay roommate but I like that these guys aren't.

+ Reply to Thread