+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

FORT Regular

Re: The Real World: Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3523780;
    Tonight is the premiere. Are any east coast people watching it right now?
    Just finished.

I love this cast, but I know that everyone won't.

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3523915;
    Just finished.

I love this cast, but I know that everyone won't.
    I love the cast too, but I'm sure as the season goes on I'll start disliking some of the cast. CJ is so freakin HOT! He looked so cute in corn rows. And how gross was Bronne hooking up with the mom. This season should be an interesting one. I already see Jonna and CJ hooking up.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I watched. And I enjoyed it. I don't remember all of their names but I thought the two girls who snuck in to watch whatshisface get it on were fun. That it was hilarious that Bronne was making out with that girls mom Seriously, wth? He seems funny...I like the gay guy too. Ok cast so far. But I do think CJ is a bit of an ass. Of course your girlfriend isn't going to be ok with you sleeping in another girls bed when there are PLENTY of other places to sleep. But it seemed like the perfect excuse he needed to break it off with her. That definitely didn't take long. And I'm sure Jonna's relationship won't last long either.

I'm interested to see what goes down...from the previews it looks like some hectic stuff!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

^The girls were Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia and Jasmine. The gay guy is Derek.

I enjoyed the premiere. Joey annoys me though. And Ayiiia's teeth bug the crap out of me. I'm just gonna have to get use to both.

So far, I like Bronne and Jonna.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

I just watched again and I'll give my opinions of the cast.

Ayiiia - fun and funny, definitely seems to be enjoying her time there, which is always nice to watch.
    Bronne - hilarious. this guy is awesome and one of my favorites thus far.
    CJ - seems like a nice guy for helping Joey and Bronne on the first night. Sucks about his girlfriend, but I think its better for him so he can do what he wants while in Cancun.
    Derek - I liked what we saw of him, but we didn't see a whole lot of him in the previews so I hope we do see more of him.
    Emilee - once again, I like her as well. I have a feeling she will bring some drama to the house.
    Jasmine - like her too. she seems fun.
    Joey - also hilarious and one of my favorites.
    Jonna - another favorite. its so cool to see her after seeing her on Endurance, but I am trying to separate my view of her from there. I thought I would think about it more, but I haven't. Every once in a while(maybe once or twice last night) I remember, but I can usually think of her as another RW castmate that I like.

Overall thoughts:
    - Very attractive cast this season.
    - The whole Mom/Daughter thing was... a little creepy.
    - Jasmine and Ayiiia are amazing together. Sneaking into Joey's room, in the confessional talking about it, and then using the etch-a-sketch thing to demonstrate it was hilarious.

I'm sure I'll think of more to say, but that's it off the top of my head.

I think RW/Cancun looks great. Their condo is A M A Z I N G!!!! I would have such a hard time leaving that after 3 months!!!!!! )))

The cast seems really pretty cool. The first meeting at the restaurant was funny, ok who is gay, who has a boyfriend or girlfriend, who is adopted etc etc!!! They seemed to get that all out of the way EARLY!

Great night BUT oh my the PREVIEWS for the season look INCREDIBLE!!

I just hope that the season will continue to deliver good episodes. Brooklyn was amazing in the beginning of the season, but then grew to become boring. So hopefully this season won't be like that.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I thought that Joey was a total jerk but I really liked Emilee. She kind of reminds me of Missy Peregrym. I actually thought the mother/daughter thing was quite hilarious. I was totally
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I'm a little confused of what went on, who did Joey sleep with??? the whole CJ spooning with someone got me mixed up with who was with who...?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3530976;
    I'm a little confused of what went on, who did Joey sleep with??? the whole CJ spooning with someone got me mixed up with who was with who...?
    Joey slept with the girl he met at the club, named Courtney (Bronne made out with Courtney's mother who was also at the club). CJ laid in bed with Emilee and his girlfriend back home, named Danielle, got upset about it when he told her.

+ Reply to Thread