+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real World: Cancun

When you're an adult it is YOUR responsibility to get up to go to work. If he's stupid enough to leave HIS responsibility to somebody else, he got what he deserved. When do you start to take responsibility for being as grown as you seem to think you are? He'll keep getting fired until he decides to take responsibility for himself.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'll miss Joey, but he got himself fired. It's ridiculous and childish to say it wasn't his fault because of the alarm he's an adult and it is his responsibility - hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.

I had an issue with Ayiia (granted I don't like her anyway) but I thought it was particularly rude to do the "ding dong the witch is dead" song and dance because Joey was going home. Sure she didn't like him (to put it lightly) but her castmates were upset/bummed, and she could have let her enthusiasm wait a minute, or two ~~~ maybe that's just me.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

perhaps if joey had been a nice person to her, yeah . . . but considering the way he antagonized her and purposely tried to push her over the edge once it was revealed that she had a problem, i don't see a thing wring w her reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY;3655854;
    I'll miss Joey, but he got himself fired. It's ridiculous and childish to say it wasn't his fault because of the alarm he's an adult and it is his responsibility - hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.

I had an issue with Ayiia (granted I don't like her anyway) but I thought it was particularly rude to do the "ding dong the witch is dead" song and dance because Joey was going home. Sure she didn't like him (to put it lightly) but her castmates were upset/bummed, and she could have let her enthusiasm wait a minute, or two ~~~ maybe that's just me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3653638;
    what happened on the after show?
    Jasmine confronted Jonna about why she felt the need to be witchy and say little things to Pat and make her look like an idiot on national TV (regarding her telling him "i just wanted to get you away from Jasmine) which was just a nasty thing to do. She first said in her defense we weren't that close, to which Jasmine said that she didn't need to be mean, regardless of whether or not they were close. Jonna then said "Well sorry it's not my job to make you look good all the time" which was such a clueless thing to say. Then when Jasmine explained why she was so upset, because she always loses guys to a prettier girl, Jonna chose to say "Did you ever think maybe it wasn't your looks but your personality???" In a really snotty way. She's just a mean, mean girl.

FORT Fanatic

Jonna is such a skank.

Is it really that hard to not cheat on your significant other for 4 months?

I guess i am harder on Jonna because she is acting like this is innocent flirting. No sweetheart. Snuggling in bed with a guy you just met is skanky.

And while i think Jasmine is a crazy lady who needs to put down the booze Jonna is beyond skanky for taking the guy she was interested in. Jonna needed to find someone else to cheat on her boyfriend with.

I think in this case, all three parties are guilty. Jonna is guilty for flirting too much and right in Jasmine's face. Jasmine is guilty for the overdrinking and for not learning how to get over him. And Pat is guilty for being flirty with Jonna as well as not telling Jasmine that he's not interested.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

For the life of me I don't get why Jasmine is so hung up on Pat?! I have a feeling he's stringing her along more than they're showing, but even then I wish she would "just say no" to 90% of the alcohol and see that he's just not into her.

Jonna acts like she's innocent but she does cross the line with her flirting, and yes borderline skanky!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

LOL, wow. i must admit tho, i agree with her. jasmine acted a complete ass. it was beyond apparent that pat was not at all interested in her.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3658816;
    Jasmine confronted Jonna about why she felt the need to be witchy and say little things to Pat and make her look like an idiot on national TV (regarding her telling him "i just wanted to get you away from Jasmine) which was just a nasty thing to do. She first said in her defense we weren't that close, to which Jasmine said that she didn't need to be mean, regardless of whether or not they were close. Jonna then said "Well sorry it's not my job to make you look good all the time" which was such a clueless thing to say. Then when Jasmine explained why she was so upset, because she always loses guys to a prettier girl, Jonna chose to say "Did you ever think maybe it wasn't your looks but your personality???" In a really snotty way. She's just a mean, mean girl.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Poor Jasmine needs to get her life under control. Sonetimes easier said than done.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

for real. that temper tantrum was flat out ridiculous. socking ppl and walls and flailing all about like some kind of deranged tazmanian devil?!?!!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3665066;
    Poor Jasmine needs to get her life under control. Sonetimes easier said than done.

+ Reply to Thread