+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Cancun

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real World: Cancun

I don't feel sorry for Jasmine at all. She surely knows the phrase, "He's just not that into you." I get sick of women allowing somebody else to call all of the shots for them, and not putting themselves in the driver's seat? And who respects a person who continuously throws themselves at you? He repeatedly gave her signals that she was behaving purely for his entertainment.

And, while I don't like Joey, I can understand his refusing to talk to them after they had given him his ticket home. I got fired, once, and the clowns tried to talk to me after they had served me the papers, with no prior warning of ANYTHING. I wouldn't talk to them, and then I showed up with my attorney the next day...with no prior warning of ANYTHING...needless to say, I got my job back, with back compensation. They were definitely shaken up; I figured one good turn deserved another. Unfortunately, Joey had previous warning of what could happen. Joey seriously needs to mature and take responsibility for his own life. I could have/would have awakened to that dinky alarm, but I also would have been in bed way before 0430 a.m., knowing that I was on thin ice. The only phone in that suite is in a community area, isn't it? There don't appear to be any phones in the bedrooms that anyone would have heard. Bottom line, no one is responsible for Joey except Joey. So many people have tried to make excuses for that boy; that's probably why he is like he is today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Jasmine should have gotten a clue but that's no reason for Jonna to get involved.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

And yet, Pat keeps coming back for more of Jasmine. I don't think it's all her. And yes, it's obvious she's insecure.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Pat's ego is getting pumped up with Jasmine's over-attention. This is all about him, in his head.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3645735;
    And yet, Pat keeps coming back for more of Jasmine. I don't think it's all her. And yes, it's obvious she's insecure.
    Could it be because he is being featured on a TV show and that's why he keeps coming back? Just askin'......

Excellent observation.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3641857;
    what the hell is wrong with MTV?! they spoiled the recent Gauntlet with a commercial saying YAY winner 10 minutes into the show.

just now there was a commercial on MTV about the after show and mark the host basically TELLS YOU how the episode ends. thanks MTV. thanks for being so lame as to give out spoilers during a brand new episode about said brand new episode.

-__-
    Hi! I am out of the country right now and missed the show! Could you PM me the details on this...I love spoilers!!!

what happened on the after show?

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3642703;
    Jonna is a nasty person. Jasmine, for sure, was going wayy overboard, but that doesn't give Jonna license to be awful. She was even worse on the After Show. She's just a mean, mean girl, and she's not that pretty.

I think that Jonna is just being herself, maybe she is being a little on the flirty side but Pat isnt into Jasmine. And the question of why he keeps coming back? Cameras people, he wants camera time. He knows that if he starts drama between Jonna and Jasmine then he will be spoken about more and on camera more.

I thought that Joey being fired and told to go home, was wrong. Im a joey fan, and maybe im just a little to attached to him in the fact that it wasnt his fault. But maybe they (Him and CJ) should have invested in an ALARM clock....not an alarm watch...maybe they would have heard it. At least Joey had the intention of actually going to work.

Just my opinion
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3642703;
    To give him a plane ticket and then try to talk to him?? Seriously, if you're not going to change it, there's no point in discussing it anymore except to make yourself look better on TV.
    well said!
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

+ Reply to Thread