+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Phone on MTV

The Phone on MTV

I didn't see a thread for this. Caught it last night for the first time, and it's repeating today. Interesting little game show where four strangers compete as teams of two in a mysterious game that plays like an action movie. Last night they were to stop a mad bomber, next week it may be to end a murder plot-etc. It was cheesy at times but it has potential.

Re: The Phone on MTV

Yeah, it was just on again. I didn't realize it was new. I just assumed I'd missed it before because I don't really watch Mtv that much. It was pretty good. I'll watch again.

FORT Fan

It's a Dutch format, and they've changed the concept slightly.

I think its a pretty good show, but it'll get boring and repetitive fast I think...

Fort Member

We have had an Australian version here since the beginning of the year watched the first two episodes and while the idea is interesting it didnt hold my interest long enough to make it a show i would want to watch every week, mainly due to how it ends, with only one person winning the money and having to decide to split it or not, sometimes that person is the one who did the least amout of work and/or was annoying and undeserving and if they decide not to split it I just get more annoyed at the selfishness of them. I think alot of people have switched off as it does not appear to be rating very well at all, would say it wouldnt get picked up for a second season except it is on cable and they dont really care that much about ratings

+ Reply to Thread