+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taking the Stage

Re: Taking the Stage

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3431646;
    I wish Mia would forget about Tyler, he is such a player...and she needs to be with Aaron (he just seems so precious).

Jasmine seems kinda petty...or maybe it is just the edit?
    It's probably the edit, but Jasmine bugs the heck out of me.

she is very talented . . . . i thought her confrontation of tyler was pretty nutso tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3431496;
    Last night was the first time I've seen the show. I really liked Mia's performance of "Heartless" last night. I'll have to catch up on past episodes to see what going on. Does Aaron look familiar to anyone else, like from a movie or tv show?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We are talking about 16-17 year olds here; I think you've got to cut them some slack. They can be all about the drama.

Tyler needs some man-training.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would knock Tyler out if I were Mia--he lied to her about dating anyone then kissed her! Then he acts like they should be great, close friends while he continues to flirt..yet, still goes out (well, did) with Jasmine.

Ahhh..to be young again and deal with that type of crap.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've decided that I don't like Tyler. He is a manipulator. A talented manipulator, but a manipulator...nonetheless.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thought for sure that Mia would get signed by Jive, but I'm sure she will in the near future because she's extremely talented. Stay away from Tyler and stay focused.

I didn't like the advice that Jasmine's teacher gave her. Probably because I'm a parent and wouldn't want a teacher telling my kid to skip college and do something else. Wonder if she chose college or NY, hopefully college(especially since its being paid for).

Glad Tyler is staying in high school to get his diploma and not taking off to dance. I liked the teacher's advice this time though, basically telling him to stay in school.

Malik wish him nothing but the best with his dancing. Hope he learns to deal better with rejection. It was nice to see him and Matthew talk.

I was really hoping we'd get a little "where are they now" segment to know how everyone is doing. I was disappointed.

I live near Cincinnati and the TV reporter for the Cincinnati Enquirer said they are still filming at the school until graduation so possibly there's another season coming up. I hope so. I want to know what happens to them, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Retsin1;3444204;
    I live near Cincinnati and the TV reporter for the Cincinnati Enquirer said they are still filming at the school until graduation so possibly there's another season coming up. I hope so. I want to know what happens to them, too!
    Me too! Please keep us updated if you hear anything else.

(I am thinking, though, that they will get the 'end' of these people and then introduce a few new ones for 'next' season in a big episode covering graduation/the new people. Then, the new season will feature a new crop of talent and probably Tyler (who will still be there, as will Mia, since she hasn't gotten signed and we haven't heard about any other plans (maybe)).

FORT Regular

It's like the Jr. high version of the hills...

At least in the hills you've got some interesting story lines and stuff, I think Mia is really pretty, but every time I try and watch this show I get really bored.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast