+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

FORT Fanatic

Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

Might as well start the thread for this. The next challenge is The Duel 2 and is scheduled to premiere early next month. The location of the challenge is New Zealand. Here is the cast:

Ruthie - RW Hawaii
    Aneesa - RW Chicago
    Katie - RR The Quest
    Rachel - RR Campus Crawl
    Robin - RW San Diego
    Brooke - RW Denver
    Jenn - RW Denver
    Paula - RW Key West
    Diem - Fresh Meat
    Tori - RR Viewers' Revenge
    Shauvon - RW Sydney
    Kimberly - RW Hollywood
    Brittini - RW Hollywood

Mark - RR USA (Season 1)
    Adam - RW Paris
    CT - RW Paris
    Brad - RW San Diego
    Landon - RW Philadelphia
    Evan - Fresh Meat
    Ryan - Fresh Meat
    Eric - Fresh Meat
    Davis - RW Denver
    Derek - RR Viewers' Revenge
    Dunbar - RW Sydney
    Isaac - RW Sydney
    Nick - RW Hollywood

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

I was wondering if and when perenial underdog Rachel would return. I've always like her.
    “If we are not being maligned, scandalizing those who still sleep in the church, then we are missing the incarnational call to love the world's most vulnerable, the world's exiled, the world's most wounded. Our concern should be what the poor and prostituted think of us, what the God of the universe thinks of us, not what those around us think of us.” Sarah Lance

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3379229;
    I was wondering if and when perenial underdog Rachel would return. I've always like her.
    She was on the Island last season. Though, she did go home pretty early.

FORT Fanatic

Yeah, she didn't last long on The Island. I think she'll do well on this one though

I was hoping Sarah(from the same seaon as Rachel on RR) would show up as well- I remember how she was alwyas treated like a weak link-but in the end she kept winning every gauntlet challenge. Plus, she wasn't nuts or an alchohlic or a skank-maybe that's why she never returned lol
    “If we are not being maligned, scandalizing those who still sleep in the church, then we are missing the incarnational call to love the world's most vulnerable, the world's exiled, the world's most wounded. Our concern should be what the poor and prostituted think of us, what the God of the universe thinks of us, not what those around us think of us.” Sarah Lance

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3379231;
    She was on the Island last season. Though, she did go home pretty early.
    I missed the first few episodes of The Island, I guess that's why I thought she wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3379232;
    Yeah, she didn't last long on The Island. I think she'll do well on this one though
    I'd like to see some of the old timers return- you know -some of the classic players.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3379241;
    I missed the first few episodes of The Island, I guess that's why I thought she wasn't there.
    Yeah, I was quite surprised that she was on it. Anyways, she went into the 3rd face off with KellyAnne & Robin. KellyAnne won so her & Robin were up for elimination and the majority voted for her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3379247;
    I'd like to see some of the old timers return- you know -some of the classic players.
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the old timers too, but a lot of them have moved on from the challenges.

I am surprised that Landon, Ruthie & Mark are on this upcoming one. Last time we saw them was on The Gauntlet 2 back in 2005-2006

Mark has been doing the Real World aftershows lately, but it is surprising to see him back on a challenge.

I do have to say though...not really feeling the cast. Tori and Davis are the only two people I really like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast