+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 296

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

  1. #81
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,358

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3408918;


    It is funny because Shauvon was actually decent lookin on the RW:Sydney but she has gained a lot of weight and almost looks fat (which I find interesting, especially since they still cast her).
    Oh, yeah she's so fat she needs to be on Biggest Loser. Wait a minute, do you mean they never would cast a OMG, a fat girl on this show. What about Robin's big butt, that's all I ever heard the guys talk about, and let's not forget Eric a svelte example of manhood if there ever was one.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  2. #82
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,398

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3408904;
    Adam knows CT is violent. He knew what he was getting into. I do find humor in someone supposedly having to be held back from fighting but then running before it's all over.
    For the umteenth time Adam was verbally attacked by CT for no good reason. When CT escalated it to a physical confrontation (backing Adam into the bed) Adam lost it. Should he have hit CT in the stomach? NO! Not only did he let CT drag him down to CT's level, it was also an act of suicide. However, a man can only take so much. But, unlike your portrayal, Adam did not run away from CT. Even though CT is twice his size Adam was still willing to take the shot and come back at him.

    It wasn't until CT had completely lost it, over powered every one else in the house, (many larger than CT) that Adam ran, literally, for his life. CT would have killed Adam if he'd caught him.

    I'm no fan of Adam, but I hate bullies! You may find their antics humorous, but I loath them.

    And, shame on the other guys in the house for not stepping in sooner and telling CT to leave Adam alone.

  3. #83
    FORT Newbie GranolaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3408959;
    It wasn't until CT had completely lost it, over powered every one else in the house, (many larger than CT) that Adam ran, literally, for his life. CT would have killed Adam if he'd caught him.

    I'm no fan of Adam, but I hate bullies! You may find their antics humorous, but I loath them.

    And, shame on the other guys in the house for not stepping in sooner and telling CT to leave Adam alone.
    It almost seemed to me that all the other guys were too scared of CT to try and hold him back. I was on edge watching that, I hate seeing violence to that extent. But I kept wanting all the other big guys to grab him and it seemed like they weren't really trying. I don't care how big CT is, if enough of them would have tried to help Adam, they could have held CT back. He is so disgusting. I wish they'd just stop casting him, he doesn't deserve the reward of coming back.

  4. #84
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    This only started airing in Canada last night. I was disappointed not to see Kenny among the cast.
    I may be along in my liking of him, but I think he's nice to look at, although he can be a grade A arse.

    They really need to stop casting CT on these challenges. He's not stable.
    If they feel they can't resist the potential fireworks, then they need to not cast Diem on the same challenges.
    I only know Adam and CT from the challenges, but they obviously have some kind of beef that goes back to their season.
    They're putting people in danger by deliberately casting them together.
    I get the impression Adam being alive gets CT into enough of a fury that he'll lash out if he gets within punching distance of the guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3408951;
    Oh, yeah she's so fat she needs to be on Biggest Loser. Wait a minute, do you mean they never would cast a OMG, a fat girl on this show. What about Robin's big butt, that's all I ever heard the guys talk about, and let's not forget Eric a svelte example of manhood if there ever was one.
    Actually, I am shocked because I didn't think they would cast a bigger girl on the show (and she does look kinda chuncky)-
    same with them not wanting to do a Survivor in a cold climate because the gals wouldn't wander around in no clothes...
    not supporting or attacking the casting decisions, just noting.

    Makes me wonder if they just contact the contestants by phone and just see them when they arrive at location.

    As for Eric, no one cares if he wears a bikinni (the guy viewers) and he brings a different 'challenge' to the show (I mean, look at the turmoil he caused in gauntlet 3). And on that note, I am shocked he didn't bother to shape up a bit before this challenge, he must know there is no way he can win a final Duel task (they run for miles, hike, crazy stuff).
    Last edited by mindy384; 04-09-2009 at 04:08 PM.

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    So, as Shauvan and Diem were fighting--I found myself blown away when it was Brooke who broke in as the voice of reason-ha!
    Ya know, for all of brooke's craziness she seems like a REAL, no BS person.

  7. #87
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3408959;
    For the umteenth time Adam was verbally attacked by CT for no good reason. When CT escalated it to a physical confrontation (backing Adam into the bed) Adam lost it. Should he have hit CT in the stomach? NO! Not only did he let CT drag him down to CT's level, it was also an act of suicide. However, a man can only take so much. But, unlike your portrayal, Adam did not run away from CT. Even though CT is twice his size Adam was still willing to take the shot and come back at him.

    It wasn't until CT had completely lost it, over powered every one else in the house, (many larger than CT) that Adam ran, literally, for his life. CT would have killed Adam if he'd caught him.

    I'm no fan of Adam, but I hate bullies! You may find their antics humorous, but I loath them.

    And, shame on the other guys in the house for not stepping in sooner and telling CT to leave Adam alone.

    I don't like bullies either. And I haven't analyzed the fight to the extent you have. All I know is I saw Adam literally running from CT (which is an accurate portrayal because it happened) and it was funny to me. In no way am I trying to make some kind of commentary about bullies or the dynamics between CT and Adam. I will say bravo to Dunbar for stepping in- unlike most of the others.
    Last edited by lakergirl1; 04-09-2009 at 05:11 PM.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  8. #88
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Didn't Dunbar get punched in the face when Adam swang again at CT in the bedroom?
    Yup, with donuts!!

  9. #89
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3409111;
    Didn't Dunbar get punched in the face when Adam swang again at CT in the bedroom?

    It sure looked like he did.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  10. #90
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

    Quote Originally Posted by GranolaMama;3408961;
    It almost seemed to me that all the other guys were too scared of CT to try and hold him back. I was on edge watching that, I hate seeing violence to that extent. But I kept wanting all the other big guys to grab him and it seemed like they weren't really trying. I don't care how big CT is, if enough of them would have tried to help Adam, they could have held CT back. He is so disgusting. I wish they'd just stop casting him, he doesn't deserve the reward of coming back.

    CT made the assertion on the Aftershow that the other guys didn't really try to hold him back because they wanted him to get kicked off the show. Less competition.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.