+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3380200;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah, and both of them are replaced and the replacements are suppose to be MJ (RW Philadelphia) & Nehemiah (RW Austin)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A-ha, well there you go. Thanks for that info. Isn't it time they stopped inviting CT on these challenges? He's seriously unhinged and not particularly entertaining, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ruthie - RW Hawaii--crazy alcoholic (entertaining!) but will likely be weak
    Aneesa - RW Chicago --sometimes she is annoying and sometimes I like her- she is good entertainment though
    Katie - RR The Quest-- kind of annoying
    Rachel - RR Campus Crawl-- I have never understood this girl, I like her, but I just expect more, I mean she was trained and SERVED in the United States ARMY. PT is no joke. She has done pretty poorly on all the challenges thus far.
    Robin - RW San Diego-- gosh, she whines A LOT
    Brooke - RW Denver-- she is crazy (really) but fun to watch
    Jenn - RW Denver-- tries hard, fun to watch
    Paula - RW Key West--this wench is SO annoying, she feels owed everything (i.e. the island) She is DIEM part II
    Diem - Fresh Meat-- I cant handle her, all she does is whine and complain and when it comes to ability she cant hold her own.
    Tori - RR Viewers' Revenge-- pretty decent athlete, kind of boring overall
    Shauvon - RW Sydney-- seriously- this 'pretty' girl with the gianormous boobs, she wont last too long.
    Kimberly - RW Hollywood-- RACIST ignorant moron. Cant wait for someone to put her in her place!
    Brittini - RW Hollywood-- oh boy, she was pretty freaking boring, thought she was trying to model, not do reality shows? oh, and she will likely suck, too.

Mark - RR USA (Season 1) interesting
    Adam - RW Paris- seems like a nice guy
    CT - RW Paris -- crazy, loves fighting.
    Brad - RW San Diego- one of my faves, a real athlete, seems to be a decent guy
    Landon - RW Philadelphia- ehh
    Evan - Fresh Meat- ehhh, pretty big ego but is strong
    Ryan - Fresh Meat--oh good grief, will he ever give up. he spends all his time with the girls instead of making smart plays
    Eric - Fresh Meat- ehh, I wonder if the Vets are still mad at him for collapsing two challenges ago and costing them the win. I wonder why this dude doesnt try to lose weight?
    Davis - RW Denver-- dont know how well he will do but he is likeable
    Derek - RR Viewers' Revenge- another strong heart who we love to root for!
    Dunbar - RW Sydney- oh good grief, this self-indulgent, whiney douchebag again?
    Isaac - RW Sydney-- love him, dont know how well he will do but he is stinkin funny
    Nick - RW Hollywood-- guess they brought him along so him and brittini can make-out on tape. dont think he will last too long.

I love the challenges so I am pumped. I have to say that I am not pleased with Diem but otherwise it is not all that bad.... do we have a date?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3380204;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A-ha, well there you go. Thanks for that info. Isn't it time they stopped inviting CT on these challenges? He's seriously unhinged and not particularly entertaining, imo.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah, this is the 2nd time in which he's gone home for fighting. I think that, in terms of the competition, it would've been interesting to see how he did against other good competitors like Mark, Landon, Brad, etc.

I wonder if this fight had anything to do with what happened on the Gauntlet 3. Adam was trying to get rid of CT at the end of that challenge

This will be MJ's 3rd challenge and the second time in which he's come on as a replacement

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3380236;
    I love the challenges so I am pumped. I have to say that I am not pleased with Diem but otherwise it is not all that bad.... do we have a date?
    It's suppose to air at the beginning of April, like April 1st or April 8th

I agree with most of what you said about the cast members.

im stoked that landon is back on the duel.
    i feel like he hasnt been on a challenge in awhile

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;3380418;
    im stoked that landon is back on the duel.
    i feel like he hasnt been on a challenge in awhile
    That's because he hasn't lol. The last time we saw him was on The Gauntlet 2, which aired in 2005/2006. It'll be interesting to see how he does on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3380238;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah, this is the 2nd time in which he's gone home for fighting. I think that, in terms of the competition, it would've been interesting to see how he did against other good competitors like Mark, Landon, Brad, etc.

I wonder if this fight had anything to do with what happened on the Gauntlet 3. Adam was trying to get rid of CT at the end of that challenge

This will be MJ's 3rd challenge and the second time in which he's come on as a replacement

First, the premier date is April 8, according to a cast member. The Brooklyn reunion show tapes next Thursday. Ticket info is at mtv.com under "casting".

Click to see Spoiler:
    Neither CT nor Adam were paid their appearance fee. Adam was in serious enough trouble during the fight that the production people put down their equipment and pulled CT off of Adam. CT is now apparently -- finally -- not insurable, (i.e., the production company can't get insurance with CT in the cast.) Production was delayed while they all waited for MJ and Nehemiah to arrive.

I'm ready for another RW/RR challenge. These drunken, dramatic "contestants" always make me feel better about my life.

FORT Fanatic

I just saw the trailer, and the locations look AMAZING. NZ is so beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread