+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

Quote Originally Posted by bachbaby;3409654;
    You are confusing Nick with the other guy Will. Will was the guy with dreads and in music production. Nick was a last minute cast addition like Brittini and always had short hair.
    Ahhh--thank you-yes, Will was his name. I was getting rather confused.

How did I not notice this Nick guy on the RW:Hollywood?...perhaps I missed the final episodes.

FORT Fogey

CT needs some help. If MTV would offer him that, than that would be good reality tv. He said Diem does not matter because they are not together, but than he attacks a man for talking to her? Than he gets mad that men trying to win money do not stop him from losing the right to possibly keep money from him. So others are supposed to act in his best interests, while he could care less about anyone? So he thinks of himself, and everyone else is supposed to as well. Sounds like my seven year old son to me not a supposed fully grown man.

I hate fighting, but I have to give Adam some credit. CT has bullied him on almost every show I have seen them two on, and he stands his ground. I think that is why he bothers CT so much. CT is used to people being afraid of him phisically because he is nothing more than a school yard bully. Shauvon and he deserve each other because they both have way too many issues for me to even find them interesting.

FORT Regular

As to why certain players go on these shows, besides feeding unhealthy egos, the appearance fees are significant and they can make good coin appearing. And the more outrageous they are the more often they will get asked back. Bitches are always fun as are fat guys in strenuous challenges and got to have a couple of gay guys who even though they will get knocked out early still take home the fees. And CT has to be the king of the real world challenges. Unless it's true they can no longer get insurance if he is in the cast, then they will have to develop a new psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3409394;

I think they should have let natives actually perform the dance themselves. It would have been more dramatic and easier to watch if they keep repeating it.
    I agree. When they showed it done by the natives on the Amazing Race, it was really cool to watch. Watching the contestants try it on the challenge made it look silly and not as entertaining.

yeah the opening was really stupid.
    it is the definitely the worst opening they have done for any challenge

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3409475;
    I like the opening too--I love seeing/experiencing other cultures. Granted, some of them look silly but it is still awesome (much cooler, than say, them just walking around)
    wish they would include some locals in the dance too-now that would be truly awesome!
    I agree, it was awesome. I watched it twice. I thought that some of them looked really good and were into it. Others, Eric, had no rhythm and looked ridiculous.

Looks like it's going to be a good season, has a good mix of vets and rookies.

Paula is still crying about the last season.

I don't get it either. You know you're going to be doing physical things, get your ass in shape. Robin has lost a lot of weight. I can't believe Eric is back.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3411687;
    Robin has lost a lot of weight.
    shes lost A LOT of weight. when they were showing her doing the challenge you could just tell.

Regarding the first episode, let me just say that I don't think that Adam should have gone home. CT views him as his personal whipping boy and it's disgusting. Adam is a small guy, and CT knows he's not a fighter, so he enjoys every opportunity he can get to bully him. He always has, and always will. While it's sad what happened to CT's brother, that was an excuse and everyone knows it. It's not the first time the kid flew off the handle, not even the first time he did it against Adam. If it weren't the brother excuse then he would be complaining about he has the pressure of work or bills or something else. If his brother was anything at all like him (and CT is doing nothing to improve the family image) then it wouldn't surprise me that some young knucklehead would think that the only way to get rid of him and not have him come back would be to kill him. CT better learn to check his temper, his reputation preceeds him and sadly should he run into the wrong guy with that schtick he's headed for a similar fate. I hope this is the last we see of CT on these challenges. I truly hate the sight of a bully, and this guy fits the bill.

As for Diem, what a annoying little whiner. I could care less if my ex hooked up with anyone who wasn't close to me (family member or close friend). Otherwise, they can run through the entire US of A and I could care less. She said she has a boyfriend, then let it go. How does this guy sitting at home feel about her crying that CT went home and giving a darn about who he does? She needs to get over herself. She didn't want him, has him on some five year waiting list, and wants him to shave his head and chant in the lotus position until she gets around to being interested in him again. On what planet is this woman living? The man is single and has the right to do whatever he wants, she needs to get out of his way and let him live. He speaks to her like she's an animal, and she keeps crawling back looking for a kind word. Something is seriously wrong with that woman.

Just had to get that off of my chest, have seen the show and aftershow a couple of times and those two irritate me to no end.

FORT Fogey

Diem is living in a world where she knows it would be unhealthy for her to be with CT right now, because HE'S unhealthy. She's living in a world where she cares about him very very much and knows a lot about him, way more than any of us can claim to know. She's living in a world where she is watching someone she cares about very much self-destruct, and she has to know she's the catalyst, but that she can't go back to him because it wouldn't be safe.

Worse, way worse, than Diem is Shauvon. UGH I can't stand this girl!!! She goes from saying she won't confirm or deny anything and using the classically ironic "I am an adult and I do what I want" line to excuse herself to whining about how she's getting targeted because she's got big boobs and she's pretty. HELLO!!!! Everyone SAW you!!!! And you're not pretty, you're chubby and not in a natural way, plus ya look like a chipmunk who needs to wash the make up off their face!!!!

Sorry, had to get THAT off my chest.

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. I just don't see this loving and nurturing Diem, I see a woman being very selfish with a man she claims to care so much about. She can help him in a million ways as a friend, but if she found the relationship to be toxic and let him go, then she should truly let him go, and not cause a stir when he decides to have a random encounter with another woman. If she called for a break.......then break. She can't keep one foot in the doorway and then tell the man to close the door, and she certainly has to learn to contain her feelings should he move forward, as she's expected him to do as she's continued to date. I just don't see how that display on the show and aftershow was something that was going to propel CT forward and enlighten him.

ETA- The castmates, however, should have refrained from running and reporting back to Diem about CT's movements. They were just looking to stir a pot that was already threatening to boil over.

+ Reply to Thread