+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

Re: Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel 2

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3409293;
    And one more thing, the cast is doing a traditional Maori (the native people of New Zealand) Haka or war dance in the opening credits. The cast looks kind of silly, but it's really cool when it's done by the Maori.

I think they should have let natives actually perform the dance themselves. It would have been more dramatic and easier to watch if they keep repeating it.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3409385;
    Made the first sentence in bold because I couldn't agree more. CT and Shauvon hooked up, who were the others?
    Davis & Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3409460;
    Davis & Ryan
    Oooooh riiiight. Daayuum!
    Last edited by SassnSauce; 04-09-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I like the opening too--I love seeing/experiencing other cultures. Granted, some of them look silly but it is still awesome (much cooler, than say, them just walking around)
    wish they would include some locals in the dance too-now that would be truly awesome!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3409394;

I think they should have let natives actually perform the dance themselves. It would have been more dramatic and easier to watch if they keep repeating it.
    If it was done by the Natives I would have thought it was awesome. But honestly they just looked stupid, imo.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

I think having the cast do the haka is completely disrespectful....especially with THESE people. It was clear that a lot of them thought it was stupid and weren't trying, and as someone who's seen a haka performed by Maori...it's sad to see such a moving dance treated in that way.

As for CT-he can't really blame his brother's death for his behavior as he's done this before. Even if he hadn't, act like a man and say you were an aggressive jerk. God forbid, but if he keeps it up, he's gonna end up like his brother.

FORT Fogey

Ryan and Davis hooked up.

I am actually kinda liking the cast this season.

I loathe Shavuan. I want to throw something at her. She looks like a chipmunk. And just....UGH.

I actually kinda like Paula. I've had a soft spot for her since Key West, which was my first season of Real World.
    So far my fav guys:
    Evan - I just love him. I always have. Dunno why really, except that he's rather funny.
    Dunbar - I don't care that he was kinda a tool on the island. He is adorable. And I thought it was good that he and Evan both really really tried to stop the fight between CT and Adam.
    Brad - he's just a good guy
    Derek - same as Brad
    The girls aren't really standing out to me as much yet. I have my preconceptions from other challenges, but haven't really formed an opinion of most of them this season.
    Paula really did get screwed over last season though. Diem... I want to like her. But she's kind of a drama queen.
    The fight was unreal. Like, scary. Poor Adam. All he did was tell Diem he didn't hear anything! He wasn't trying to talk crap about CT or anything. Although it was practically suicide to hit him. And then poor Dunbar got hit in the face! But CT has done the whole punch-someone-for-no-reason thing before. On the first night too.
    When CT was talking to D, when he was leaving, you could clearly see a seriously damaged guy with a broken heart and too much anger. And liquor. It was sad.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3408900;
    Oh, I know, but in the opening of this forum it says that it is Nick (the guy who lost) from the RW:Hollywood and that Nick (in that season) had dreads (the music guy, wanted to get into production). It just does not look like the same guy to me!
    You are confusing Nick with the other guy Will. Will was the guy with dreads and in music production. Nick was a last minute cast addition like Brittini and always had short hair.

I'm not an avid fan of the show but i caught the 1st episode of The Duel and the aftershow.

What's with Diem? Her and CT are over but she clearly is still hung up on him.

I get that she doesn't want her ex-boyfriend to hook up with some chick while she's in the other room. However, the way she acted then and on the aftershow, you'd think they were still together and he cheated on her. She honestly looked pathetic.

I was never a fan of CT even when he was on RW Paris. He reminds me of Puck.

Well, I don't even understand why CT, waste his time and goes on the show, if he's just going to throw a fit and fight someone over anything.

+ Reply to Thread