+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Brooklyn

Re: The Real World: Brooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3283847;
    Yes! This looks as good as Real World New York 1. I'd given up on the show, which went steadily downhill after RW Las Vegas. Every season was like a frat party with stupid people. Loving this one so far.
    I can't express how much I agree! I watched it because nothing else was on and found myself surprised I enjoyed it. It's refreshing not to see folks making out in the hot tub...what...8 hours after they meet!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

ITA with everyone else. I watched from the very beginning of the series and the last full season I watched was New Orleans. After a few episodes of Vegas, I stopped watching entirely. It was all about hook-ups and drinking which, sorry isn't that interesting.

I've been wathing this season and I'm enjoying it. I have high hopes that it won't end up in the toilet....or the hot tub, as it were.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3287760;
    ITA with everyone else. I watched from the very beginning of the series and the last full season I watched was New Orleans. After a few episodes of Vegas, I stopped watching entirely. It was all about hook-ups and drinking which, sorry isn't that interesting.

I've been wathing this season and I'm enjoying it. I have high hopes that it won't end up in the toilet....or the hot tub, as it were.
    I watched from the beginning as well when Eric and Becky were the first ones in the loft "I'm a king you're a queen"......I think the last season I watched was Denver....I held on probably much longer than I should have. I cried when Mary Ellis died....I think that was in tune with when I stopped watching.

FORT Newbie

I didnt think i was going to like this season, but surprisingly i love it. Chet and ryan are hillarious, too bad chet doesnt have eyebrows. Is it just me or does baya's teeth annoy you? As far as devyn and scott, i think devyn is coming off too strongly for him, give him a break [and hes not even that cute] hes only got abs. Katelynn is trying too hard to be 'just one of the girls'...its rather annoying. ugh. oh and i cant wait until the next episode with sarah's dad calling!!! yay.

I'm also enjoying this season very much. Next episode looks very interesting. I feel so badly for Sarah. So far she's the one that I like the most in the house, although for the first time in ages none of the housemates annoy me very much.

FORT Regular

I wanna make a "bff-o-meter" and have Sarah on it.....I want her to be my bff!
    *sarcasm*

But really.....LOVE her! I enjoy Ryan and Baya and am interested in seeing where its going with those two, if anything. Scott and Devyn...not particularly interested in either one of them.

Yeah, the Scott and Devyn thing seems very manufactured. Can certaily live without them building up that non-romance. The Bff-o-meter was funny. Weird, but funny.

I also can't wait to see how Sara's issues are dealt with next week. So far, she is my favorite of the bunch.

I was disappointed to hear that the housemates are going to have a job next season in Cancun. The job has never really added anything to the show and that is part of the reason why Brooklyn is going so well.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3290161;
    I also can't wait to see how Sara's issues are dealt with next week. So far, she is my favorite of the bunch.

I was disappointed to hear that the housemates are going to have a job next season in Cancun. The job has never really added anything to the show and that is part of the reason why Brooklyn is going so well.
    Information on The Real World: Cancun was only released today, but I'm really hoping that the producers decide to change their mind last minute and go somewhere else. I was hoping somewhere like DC, Atlanta, or some big city in Texas that they haven't used.

I'm kind of amazed that Jon Murray and crew decided Cancun, especially after this season went back-to-basics and brought in spectacular ratings. Cancun has "party city" all over it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3290362;
    Information on The Real World: Cancun was only released today, but I'm really hoping that the producers decide to change their mind last minute and go somewhere else. I was hoping somewhere like DC, Atlanta, or some big city in Texas that they haven't used.

I'm kind of amazed that Jon Murray and crew decided Cancun, especially after this season went back-to-basics and brought in spectacular ratings. Cancun has "party city" all over it.
    While this season is refreshing I like to see them changing things up and I am looking forward to Cancun!

Unlike most people here I loved Vegas, San Diego, Austin, Sydney so i like the party seasons. While I don't like it all the time I do like a mix of old skool and new skool.

+ Reply to Thread