+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Brooklyn

Re: The Real World: Brooklyn

Yes! This looks as good as Real World New York 1. I'd given up on the show, which went steadily downhill after RW Las Vegas. Every season was like a frat party with stupid people. Loving this one so far.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by stargal23;3283075;
    Am I the only person who thought that JD was just simply making fun of Trisha from the RW Sydney during his tirade?
    I totally forgot about Trasha! You're right! It WAS the same rant!

Quote Originally Posted by stargal23;3283075;
    Am I the only person who thought that JD was just simply making fun of Trisha from the RW Sydney during his tirade? I thought his story had sort of the same parallel to the story Trisha told when she got back from McDonald's or wherever she was in Australia and had that same type of tirade about the cashier not understanding her. I thought the whole time that JD was making fun of her and just saying that stuff as a joke.
    I thought of Trisha, too, when I first saw JD's drunken rant. But if it was him mocking the girl, then he went too far. For one thing, he was obviously very intoxicated. And also, he probably would have told Chet (or anyone else) if he was mocking Trisha since the argument between him and Chet got very heated. If it really was only a mockery, then it's sad that a big argument was started over nothing.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3285343;
    I thought of Trisha, too, when I first saw JD's drunken rant. But if it was him mocking the girl, then he went too far. For one thing, he was obviously very intoxicated. And also, he probably would have told Chet (or anyone else) if he was mocking Trisha since the argument between him and Chet got very heated. If it really was only a mockery, then it's sad that a big argument was started over nothing.
    Agreed. But then again, he might have told Chet later he was mocking Trisha and MTV edited it out for dramatic purposes. Who knows. Maybe he will explain himself later on a reunion show!

Did anyone else think Baya should have taken the spot at the Academy?? She could have at least tried it out. I felt bad when she declined it.
    "At a paleontology convention, there is always a bone to pick."~Ross Geller

The newest episode was decent, but not as great as the first two episodes, which were pure awesomeness.

The season is doing very, very well in the ratings, which I'm thrilled about! Hopefully MTV gets the message and will keep churning out good seasons like this one.

I thought the whole Baya-Ryan relationship was so contrived and edited to make it look like there was something there between them. There was no chance in hell anything would come out of these two. Well, gosh was I shocked when I saw Ryan send that e-mail to Baya for god knows what reason. I'm not expecting all that much from the two of them in the future, but it was still surprising to see him tell her that he liked her.

I can't wait for next week's episode. It looks so interesting! I really want to know what happens with Sarah and why she reacted the way she did. When I heard the man's voice in the preview, and I suspected that it was her dad only because it was a very deep, deep voice. Well a commercial aired, and it turns out
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that it actually is her dad. Sarah said she was the victim of sexual abuse, and she quickly called her mom after he called, crying hysterically.
    (I tagged what I just said because although the information did air in a commercial, it's still a bit too spoiler-ish)
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well they focused a lot more on Scott and Devan this episode, which I knew they would. How weird that he had said he was single and then BOOM...actually, I have a girlfriend. Odd. Why would he hide it?

I am starting to like Ryan more and more. I thought he was hilarious at the pole dancing class. Too cute. I have a feeling there will be at least a kiss between him and Baya.

I'm interested in next weeks episode too.

-I'm liking Ryan, more and more, too. That email he wrote Baya was interesting, to say the least. I would love to see them get together, but it seems like he's in a very committed relationship and wouldn't risk it with a kiss with Baya.

-Chet is so strange to me. He was trying so hard to flirt with Scott's friend, and she was just not having it, lol. I think he's gay, and I hope he comes out on the show. That'd be great to watch.
    "At a paleontology convention, there is always a bone to pick."~Ross Geller

The Devyn and Scott thing is just annoying. Am I the only one who found Devyn's "BFF-o-meter" a little weird and on the creepy side? It just struck me as extremely weird and it would make me awkward if someone presented me with a "BFF-o-meter". Scott is extremely boring. Most of the time I forget he is even in the cast.

I'm starting to like Chet a lot more. Initially I thought he was annoying, but now I find him adorable. Ryan, on the other hand, I find annoying. Most people seem to like him but he is on the abrasive side for me. I felt bad for Katelyn because her boyfriend really seems to not care. But, at the same time, she just isn't telling him how she feels. She pretends that everything is fine and dandy to his face then complains to the roommates about it. Sara seems really nice and understanding. I liked JD a lot until his drunken rant about immigrants.

I'm glad there isn't as much partying and hooking up shown this season. I can't wait for next Wednesday.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, it seems as if Katelynns boyfriend has just disappeared. I wonder if he had just been waiting for her to leave. I did find it a little odd for her to be making out with that girl though.

+ Reply to Thread