+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: The Real World: Brooklyn

Re: The Real World: Brooklyn

The location for season 23 (the one after Cancun) was just announced. Tagging it just in case:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It's Washington DC.

Hell yeah! I'm excited, that city has been on my short list of places-the-RW-should-go-to for a while.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

yesssssssss, I'm so excited it's in DC. I live right outside of DC and I was wondering when if ever they were going to do a real world here. I bet their are going to some aspiring politicians on the show. Do you know when they are going to be filming. I'm guessing around end of summer, early fall and it's going to air in spring like brooklyn season did. Can't wait.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Thats awesome!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

All of the cast members for Cancun have been spoiled also. I'm sure if you do a quick search, you'll be able to find them. If you're unable to do so, just send me a quick PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3428557;
    yesssssssss, I'm so excited it's in DC. I live right outside of DC and I was wondering when if ever they were going to do a real world here. I bet their are going to some aspiring politicians on the show. Do you know when they are going to be filming. I'm guessing around end of summer, early fall and it's going to air in spring like brooklyn season did. Can't wait.
    Filming is planned from the end of June to around late fall '09, meaning that the season would premiere in the early winter of '10, some time after the finale of the next RR/RW Challenge: The Pit. (Speaking of The Pit, the cast was leaked for that one also, and I'm super stoked about some of the people appearing on it! )

Casting was open to all types of people, but casting directors stated that they'd love to find people who are: physically challenged, struggling with weight issues, dealing with the immigrant-to-citizenship process (whether it be their family members or themselves), coming out of the foster care system, currently grieving over the loss of a SO, desiring to bring the spotlight on a cause or social issue he or she cares deeply about.

Many fans of the show expect that some sort of activism will be built into the storyline.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I don't know if everyone heard but they stopped filming the Cancun season due to Swine flu. I'll have to look for the article, but i'm not sure how this is gonna affect the season.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;3429887;
    I don't know if everyone heard but they stopped filming the Cancun season due to Swine flu. I'll have to look for the article, but i'm not sure how this is gonna affect the season.
    Reality Blurred posted an article saying the Swine Flu rumor was untrue.

I am really excited for Cancun. Especially since I loved Jonna on Endurance.

FORT Regular

Does anyone have dibs on the starting of RW Cancun or are we using the same thread?

Would posting the cast pics circulating be a spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3466528;
    Does anyone have dibs on the starting of RW Cancun or are we using the same thread?

Would posting the cast pics circulating be a spoiler?
    If the pics have been officially released then it is not a spoiler. You can start a new thread for the show or post what youd like for the first 'post' to say and a mod will create the new thread for you!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3466540;
    If the pics have been officially released then it is not a spoiler. You can start a new thread for the show or post what youd like for the first 'post' to say and a mod will create the new thread for you!
    Thanks!

They weren't released by MTV, so I don't think it was official. But it is the official ones taken in Cancun.

+ Reply to Thread