+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The City

FORT Fan

Re: The City

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3718724;

I really would love to see Kelly get a makeover...she always looks like she just woke up.
    A long shower, soap, shampoo, and a brush would probably be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3718724;
    I was shocked as well. How can someone allow that behavior? Olivia is just so pompous. This has to be so scripted and edited to allow Olivia to talk to Erin that way and still keep her job at a HUGE NYC firm as ELLE.
    If I was Erin I'd be entirely pissed off if the scripting of the show included "Let Olivia treat Erin like crap."
    It appears Erin has worked her way to the position she holds, she isn't some trust fund brat who has jobs handed to her because she's on tv.
    I don't know that I'd be able to deal with Olivia, even if it was only for a short tv season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love kelly Cutrone! She always makes me laugh. She makes coffee nervous.

FORT Fan

Roxy Olin is a new character on Brothers and Sisters. I knew there was a lot of acting but i thought a tiny percent of it was real. I guess not, not sure if I'll watch again.

FORT Fan

here is a link to her bio:

Roxy Olin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3749717;
    Roxy Olin is a new character on Brothers and Sisters. I knew there was a lot of acting but i thought a tiny percent of it was real. I guess not, not sure if I'll watch again.
    Her parents are both actors, too, and her father is an Exec Producer of 'Brothers and Sisters.' (Even her brother is a writer for the show).

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3750262;
    Her parents are both actors, too, and her father is an Exec Producer of 'Brothers and Sisters.' (Even her brother is a writer for the show).
    Roxy Olin's dad is Ken Olin who is the Exec Producer, and who now also plays David, Rebecca's real dad. Her mom is Patricia Wettig, who plays Holly. Didn't know about her brother being a writer on the show. Interestingly, both of Roxy's parents (Ken + Patricia) also starred together on another huge show in the 90s, I believe, '30 Something' -- although they didn't play husband and wife on that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3750685;
    Roxy Olin's dad is Ken Olin who is the Exec Producer, and who now also plays David, Rebecca's real dad. Her mom is Patricia Wettig, who plays Holly. Didn't know about her brother being a writer on the show. Interestingly, both of Roxy's parents (Ken + Patricia) also starred together on another huge show in the 90s, I believe, '30 Something' -- although they didn't play husband and wife on that show.
    OMG....I absolutely LOVED that show back in the day. Sheesh, I had no idea that ROXY was their kiddo. OMG!!!!!!!!! Yup, I am old.

So is ROXY a paid actress on The City or a real tried and true friend of Whitney's????

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I don't know....but either way, I can't stand her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

What was Sammie thinking when she set up Whitney with the Acronym Guy?

+ Reply to Thread