+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The City

Re: The City

Does anyone know who exactly Erin is or what she does? Are her parents famous?

Erin's dad is Cliff Williams of AC/DC, apparently.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Yeah Erin's dad is in ACDC and her mom is a designer.

I also found a post with modeling pictures of Adam from The City (there is also a link to an entry talking about all the characters on The City as well)- fun read.

Goodbye, Stranger: The City: Adam Senn

Was last night's episode the finale?

Olivia is really quite a witch, I was glad that Whitney called her out on the lies.

I'm also glad Whitney didn't fall for Jay's 'I love you' crap.

Yes, it was the finale. That was one of the lamest finales I've ever seen. I was happy that Whitney finally stood up to Olivia and Jay.

i missed last night's ep. i hope not only was that the season finale, but also the series finale!

Ugh, I knew Roxy Olin would show her face again somewhere and apparently she'd found a role on this show.

Everything I've ever seen about Kelly Cutrone leads me to believe she would not entertain mindless morons like Stephanie Pratt and Roxy Olin on her workforce were it not for this show.
    I can't even imagine what favourable publicity People's Revolution derives from the connection to this show and the employing if dingbat cast members.

I was shocked by the way Olivia spoke to the P.R. woman at Elle.
    The guy who employed Olivia is clearly enamoured of her thanks to the outfit Whitney pulled and Olivia took credit for when they worked for DVF, the PR editor could see instantly that Olivia is not qualified for the accessory job...or probably any job.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3718654;
    Ugh, I knew Roxy Olin would show her face again somewhere and apparently she'd found a role on this show.

Everything I've ever seen about Kelly Cutrone leads me to believe she would not entertain mindless morons like Stephanie Pratt and Roxy Olin on her workforce were it not for this show.
    I can't even imagine what favourable publicity People's Revolution derives from the connection to this show and the employing if dingbat cast members.

I was shocked by the way Olivia spoke to the P.R. woman at Elle.
    The guy who employed Olivia is clearly enamoured of her thanks to the outfit Whitney pulled and Olivia took credit for when they worked for DVF, the PR editor could see instantly that Olivia is not qualified for the accessory job...or probably any job.

I was shocked as well. How can someone allow that behavior? Olivia is just so pompous. This has to be so scripted and edited to allow Olivia to talk to Erin that way and still keep her job at a HUGE NYC firm as ELLE.

I really would love to see Kelly get a makeover...she always looks like she just woke up. Send Olivia over to P.R., she and Kelly would be a match for each other.

And I am so quessing that Roxy living with Whit will NOT last long and that actually it was too long after the first 24 hours.

FORT Fogey

Kelly Cutrone kind of reminds me of Sara Gilbert.

FORT Newbie

cool she is a so beautiful woman love her so great!

+ Reply to Thread