+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The City

Re: The City

I'm also an Erin fan. In the opening of the show her picture reminds me of Kate Beckinsale.

OK, everyone, what is all this about Jay and Danielle??? Weren't they a couple BEFORE Whitney came into the picture??? Whitney seemed very upset about it all and not being told the truth??? Can someone explain. Adam and Allie just are not going to make it if they just spend all their together time arguing all the time.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I was confused too!?!? Did I just forget? Or am I really falling asleep during this show?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I don't really know what the deal is with Jay and Danielle.
    He mentioned going home with her one night, which would surely had to have been after he started dating Whitney or what business would it be of Whitney's?

There seems to be nothing authentic about this show.
    Jay's a chancer and seems to have been cast to provide Whitney with a love interest.
    He's been linked to other famous/semi-famous women (Miranda Kerr, Tara Reid) and his name isn't even Jay, it's Brent.
    Rumour has it he changed his name from Brent Tuhtan to Jay Lyon on the advice of some women who has some formula to decide what names will be lucky or more likely to lead someone on a path to fame, or some such nonsense.
    I have no idea whether the part about the reason behind the name change is true, but he was previously known as and modelled under the name of Brent Tuhtan.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Bizarre. I wonder if he and Whitney were/are a couple?!? Or is really just all for the show? I hate crap like that.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3347669;
    Bizarre. I wonder if he and Whitney were/are a couple?!? Or is really just all for the show? I hate crap like that.
    Ya, me too!! I thought when she met him prior to moving from LA to NY that that was a chance meeting and they enjoyed each other's company and sparks started to fly between them. But who knows with Reality TV. Although, Whitney was recently on Jimmy Kimmel and I believe she mentioned still being with "Jay"!!! She also mentioned or hinted that things with one co-worker can be stressful.....umm would that be Olivia!!!!

addison h.

ITA with you guys about the modeling industry. It's nothing less than sick.

on a sidenote I noticed ally in two different magazines lately: the marie claire with j simpson on the cover (ally modeled for a story inside the mag) and then in US weekly in an add for shampoo...I'm wondering if she's really always been a real, working model or if she's getting jobs now because of "the city"

Jay/Brent is a model check out this link

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...tan-44839.html

i really think i may have to just go ahead and take this show off my dvr. i haven't been able to stay awake thru an episode yet.

Just watched Monday night's epi....

Olivia...

Jay...

Things are not going well for Whit!

+ Reply to Thread