+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The City

FORT Fogey

Re: The City

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3259715;
    Yep, this show is just as fake as the rest of them.
    What's up with the soap opera-ish opening credits? Notice Adam doing the "Blue Steel".

Already I can't stand Jay - is Whitney really as stupid as Audrina when it comes to guys? At this point it looks that way.
    She already spent the night with Jay and I don't think they went back to his apartment to discuss fashion week.

FORT Fan

Ah, I missed last night's episode. Lucky that MTV runs shows 45645 times per week so I'll be sure to catch up on this very soon.

FORT Fan

I bet you anything Olivia and Jay have hooked up in the past-he saw it as just a fling, which is why he REALLY didn't want to go to her party, and she still has something for him, which is why she asks Whitney to bring him around at every possible opportunity.

The episodes weren't that bad, I thought. I don't care if it's fake. That's how all of these MTV reality dramas are, and I'm already pretty much use to it.

So far, I like Erin (I always end up liking the people who fit the role of the "friend that always has your back") and agree that MTV is trying too hard to make Olivia look like the villain.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3260324;
    I bet you anything Olivia and Jay have hooked up in the past-he saw it as just a fling, which is why he REALLY didn't want to go to her party, and she still has something for him, which is why she asks Whitney to bring him around at every possible opportunity.
    That seems like a really good possibility. I know its a "small world" and all but it seemed strange that they knew each other.

I am not most likely not going to watch any episodes of this.. unless I just happen to be at home in Lapland when MTV Finland shows this. heh.

but hey, Whitney is always better than Lauren. although, I liked her more when her private life was private.. now it isn't.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3260324;
    I got that feeling too or she wanted to but he wouldn't give her the time of day. Olivia is so rude. She asked again after she already said he's not her bf and she can't make him come. And hello Whitney. When she first asked him to go he was like, I like to do what I want to do. They aren't bf/gf so she shouldn't be mad. Of course she doesn't know this (well now she does) but he even told his friend he wasn't going to stop seeing other people. But I bet when she starts seeing someone else he won't like that.

HARD LABOR- New York Post
    IT must stink to be one of the people actually working for Diane von Furstenberg. Though reality starlet Whitney Port will be seen toiling for the designer on her new MTV spin-off series, "The City," which premieres tonight, [Read: Whitney Hits 'The City' For Next 15 Mins of Reality Fame] one source tells us, "She doesn't really work. She is hardly ever in the office." Those who do work for von Furstenberg, however, are in the office daily and "can't get their work done because MTV tells them they can't move any thing at their work stations. They do so many reshoots that everything has to look exactly the same every day."
    A social? Calm down, Olivia. You're no one. She and all her art dealer's kids friends make me laugh.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Can someone please explain to me how Whitney can go on the Hills Aftershow and state that there is nothing scripted on either The Hills or The City?! Whitney's new "reality" show is nothing but fake and scripted. Like her taking the first apartment she looked at which Jay just so happened to find for her.
    And how does this girl manage to get so much time off work from a job she just started; working for one of the biggest fashion icons in history? Does MTV think all of us are that stupid to fall for all of this phoney b.s.?
    And how does Whitney afford an upscale high rise apartment (and new furniture) in NYC after only a few weeks on the job? Furniture and apartment compliments of MTV maybe?
    I hate Jay more with each episode. He is so into himself..his looks, his Australian accent, his arrogant "all women want me" attitude.
    And lastly...Whitney is still a bore!
    Last edited by chenoa333; 01-06-2009 at 02:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread