+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: The City

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The City

Has anyone heard whether there will be a 'next' season? I sure hope so! I've become totally addicted to the show (and Kell on Earth too)!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax;3990173;
    That lady with the candy company seems strange to me.
    If I walked in for an interview and saw all that candy I'd sign on the dotted line immediately. My friend and I were texting back and forth about The Hills finale when I pulled a Homer Simpson and said, "oooooh look at all the candy!" Then I told her if the lady had told me to take some candy I would have dumped an entire canister in my Chanel feedbag.

Just checking back to see if anyone's heard whether 'The City' or 'Kell on Earth' will be back for another season. Love both shows and am hoping there will be more!

Don't know about Kell on Earth, but Whitney apparently either tweeted or made some sort of public statement that there would be no more seasons of The City.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4102037;
    Don't know about Kell on Earth, but Whitney apparently either tweeted or made some sort of public statement that there would be no more seasons of The City.
    Bummer! I hope it's because she's too busy with a successful clothing line! Then I'd still be sad, cause I really enjoyed the show, but I'd be really happy for her. I see mention of her from time to time, and it seems like she might be doing well --- but unfortunately so is Olivia, who I see mentioned in fashion columns frequently also.

+ Reply to Thread