+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Here comes an all-new trainwreck of a dating show, this time hosted by the Icky (sorry, Ikki) Twins!

Tila Tequila was asked to be on another season of the show, but she declined, stating that she wanted to focus on her career a little bit more. She just released her book Hooking Up with Tila Tequila and put out some new songs and music video on her MySpace page.

Replacing her are not one but two new bisexual women: twins Erica “Rikki” Mongeon and Victoria “Vikki” Mongeon (pictured at the left), known as the “Ikki Twins” because of the common ending of their nicknames. But seriously, who wants a nickname like that? It makes them sound gross and disgusting. But I don’t know, they probably are because they chose to showcase themselves on a trashy reality dating show on cable TV, and almost everyone who is featured on a cable reality dating show is gross and disgusting.

Twelve straight men and twelve gay women will compete for the love for Rikki and Vikki. In the end, both sisters will choose one person to “spend the rest of their lives with” (or, in other words, spend the next two or three weeks with ). But we all know that the show will probably end with one sister picking a guy and the other picking a girl, like we all knew that Tila would pick a girl at the end of S2 after picking Bobby in S1.

Honestly, I’m not really looking forward to the premiere of this show, but I thought I would start a thread for it just in case.

Unfortunately, Kandice “Kandi” Hutchinson, one of the contestants featured on the show, died in car crash this past October. She flew out of her car when she was rear-ended and reportedly died on the scene. The producers have decided to edit out Kandi’s crazy scenes out of respect for her family. The first episode will be dedicated to her.

The Contestants

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

That's so sad about the contestant that passed away. It's nice they edited her craziness so that people's first and last impression of her isn't whatever she does on a "reality" tv show.

Nicky will probably win. Rikki and Vikki would probably welcome another ikki into their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3247105;
    That's so sad about the contestant that passed away. It's nice they edited her craziness so that people's first and last impression of her isn't whatever she does on a "reality" tv show.

Nicky will probably win. Rikki and Vikki would probably welcome another ikki into their lives.
    Is there one winner or two? The twins "sharing" seems like a horny teenage fantasy more than reality. Then again, reality TV ain't reality. Tila Skanktequila's "winners" got what? A few hours with her post show?

The description (at least the one given by the initial poster) says "both sisters will choose one person". That phrase could be interpreted either way, I guess.

Really, if anyone watches I bet it will half be with some intense horndog desire to see if the show ever sinks to the level of having the sisters make out with each other. Ikki, indeed. And yet don't deny the inevitable appeal of that...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

LOL @ your final sentence. Yeah, I think they're suppossed to pick one person each, ala Real Chance at love, however, I have a feeling that we're going to be treated to them fighting over the same person at some point,thus coming as close to the teenage fantasy as possible without crossing whatever lines may still exist in reality tv land.

FORT Newbie

Jen has dated Evelyn from Fresh Meat and other MTV RW/RR Challenges, as well as Brooke from Denver Real World and other RW/RR Challenges... looks like dating two reality stars finally paid off for her!

FORT Regular

I watched tonight, and feel like Im watching last season all over again. Scott aka obnoxious twit from Jersey....oh great...maybe he will yell "JERSEY" every episode like that little arrogant idiot last year. There are a few others who sort of remind me of last season, but that one really stood out. Ill have to watch a few more episodes before I can come to a decision, LOL.

I can't help but wonder what we would be seeing from Kandi if she had not passed away. Just from the scenes they showed from the premiere, I could tell that she was supposed to be one of the bigger characters (like getting into a fight with Jen).

And what a famewh*re that Angela is. Why go on the show if you're straight? I know it's a trashy cable dating show, but from the way Rikki reacted to Angela's announcement, it looks like the Ikkis are acutally there to find someone for the time being. Angela should have just gone on Rock of Love if she really wanted to go on a cable dating show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

What is up with the contestants?!?! Couldn't they find better looking ones? I was also surprised at how quick the kissing started. Especially that one dude. I would've hit him....and he definitely wouldn't have stayed!!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3248777;
    What is up with the contestants?!?! Couldn't they find better looking ones? I was also surprised at how quick the kissing started. Especially that one dude. I would've hit him....and he definitely wouldn't have stayed!!!!
    I concur!

Also, am I the only one who thinks these twins aren't really bisexual?

FORT Regular

Why do they sound like Tila when they talk too? Everytime I heard the previews and heard them say "and heres to a double shot at love" they sounded just like Tila.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast