+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Re: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

So what was a pretty meh season, the finale was pretty good. I loved the irony of Rikki have more control of who went home during the competition and then ended up getting her heart broken. Seeing Vikki find love in the end was great.

Rebekah She was my favorite since the beginning, and I was hoping she would win. But whatever, she's way too good for the Ikkis.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

So glad I only flipped back and forth with this show! It was suc ha waste of almost 3 hours if you watched it all! I think there's a season 2 in the works.

I am pissed at the editing of the last episode. I understand they wanted to keep the audience guessing wrong but really I saw nothing between Trevor and Vikki to say they had something. I am not saying they didn't but from all signs it really looked like Rikki/Trevor and Vikki/Rebekah. I also think that Rikki is kicking herself for not getting Scotty to the final 2.

As for the season 2 talk, I doubt it unless it is just Rikki. I just get the sense that they were true to their word here about finding love, unlike Tila. I think Vikki will try things out with Trevor. I can see Rikki and I can see Rebekah getting a season out of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3246782;
    Tila Tequila was asked to be on another season of the show, but she declined, stating that she wanted to focus on her career a little bit more. She just released her book Hooking Up with Tila Tequila and put out some new songs and music video on her MySpace page.
    Tila Tequila has a "career"? That's a good one...

I still don't understand why they didn't take 3 people to the finale and then pick one each. The whole thing was dumb.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678