+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Re: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3291738;
    Predictable. It's Rebekah and Trevor in the F2.

But strangely, I'm really curious as to how this season will end. This season's format was so confusing, and so all my questions will finally be resolved by the end of it.

Also, I saw a commercial for the finale, and I heard one of the twins say, "You still have a double shot at love with my sister." I wonder what that's supposed to mean, since I thought that both of them would end up with a lover.

I think they both do find love, but who knows..I haven't watched it yet, I need to watch it online but it won't be up until Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3291738;
    Predictable. It's Rebekah and Trevor in the F2.

But strangely, I'm really curious as to how this season will end. This season's format was so confusing, and so all my questions will finally be resolved by the end of it.

Also, I saw a commercial for the finale, and I heard one of the twins say, "You still have a double shot at love with my sister." I wonder what that's supposed to mean, since I thought that both of them would end up with a lover.
    I think Vikki and Rebekah have a real chance here. It could be editing but I think the whole thing with her son has made her really fall for Vikki.

As for Trevor I don't see either one truly falling for him. They may want to have some fun with him but outside of that I think they just kept him around cause he's a cool guy who won't go crazy when they don't pick him.

I just watched the whole episode and saw the preview of the finale, and the twins said "Your shot at love has ended". So that means that only one of them finds love?

Which sister walks away crying at the end?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3293772;
    Which sister walks away crying at the end?
    Hopefully Rikki. That would be so sweet. She thought she could control her sister's decisions and take all matters into her own hands throughout this season and thought it was all about her. How sweet it would be if Vikki ended up with someone and Rikki didn't.

So, do we think that they ultimately choose one person who then has to choose between them?
    I don't know why they'd agree to those terms, unless they were so desperate to appear on tv that they'd take whatever deal they could get.

I asssumed they'd be able to choose one each, and given that was the case, they picked the best two.
    I guess there's not much finale night drama in that though, unless one of them is rejected by their person of choice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3294452;
    Hopefully Rikki. That would be so sweet. She thought she could control her sister's decisions and take all matters into her own hands throughout this season and thought it was all about her. How sweet it would be if Vikki ended up with someone and Rikki didn't.
    Rikki IS the one that cries all the time
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

AHAHAHA Vikki won and Rikki got rejected

C'mon!! I just watched the last episode and there is NO WAY either ikki girl would be in love with that ikki guy.
    I smell a season 2 in the works

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3303291;
    AHAHAHA Vikki won and Rikki got rejected
    I love how Rikki STILL tried to make everything about her at the end of the finale, running back with her drama queenery. WTF!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast