+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

FORT Fan

Re: A Double Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3273109;
    I think she's kissed Rikki.....and of course Josh.
    QFT... and hilarity!

Juls ftw!

I don't know what to think about last night's episode. I'm glad they got rid of Rosie but the meeting of the families was just weird.

The whole bit with them doing the dishes and showing more than they should was clearly done for the cameras. It made me think they are not that into him to be pulling stuff like that.

Everywhere else is seemed like they were just meeting their families. I don't know if they were trying to pull anything at Rosie's since her family went crazy. They clearly didn't want to do anything bad in front of Rebekah's son and Scott's family was just as crazy as he is. I don't if it was his aunt or mother doing body shots!!!

Still I can't believe that this was all real. I even think the fight between the two was faked. I know most of this stuff is just for tv but still it would be nice, especially after one of them cried in the 1st episode after the one contestant said she was straight, if these two or at least one of them was in it for true love.

They really turned up the tramp dial when they met the parents.
    When they met Trevor to skateboard with him they both had on jeans and sweaters. Completely covered up. While I didn't really like the sweaters, I did think they looked good.
    When they go to meet his parents they're wearing skimpy dresses that barely cover their backsides.
    I know it's all for the shock effect and for the cameras, but I thought it was rather direspectful.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-19-2009 at 02:24 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This season is styled so weirdly. So the previews for the next episode indicate that they're eliminating one more person (who will probably be Scotty) before the finale. I thought the finale would be next week, but nope, the finale will be in 2 weeks (unless there's a break in between the penultimate episode and the finale), and it will focus on the twins picking someone for themselves out of the two remaining contestants (Trevor and Rebekah, most likely).

It's so strange how they're both dating the same people. Isn't that awkward? They should have styled this show like Real Chance of Love.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

My guess is both twins will pick the same person, hence why we see one of the twins walking away crying at the final ceremony. I hope Vikki pulls a surpriser and has Rebekkah choose her over Rikki. That would be great. This whole season has been all about Rikki and everyone falling for her.

I was surprised though that just as someone finally starts to "fall" for Vikki (Rebekka), she fights for her to go home even after her son loved her so much while Rikki of all people was fighting for Rosemarie to go--quite the contrary to last week's episode.

I was hoping the fight would be more about Vikki being pissed that Rikki had sent home Xoe.

by the way: I don't think the twins are ready for kids. I won't be surprised if it is Rebekka who leaves next.

Was this show on last night? I went on the MTV site to see if there was anything up on the new episode, but nothing yet.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I didn't have it on my DVR schedule for lastnight. It looks like the next new episode is on the 27th.

I agree, CrossingGuard, they should have styled the show like Real Chance of Love. The idea that they're fighting for love for the same people, is bizarre.
    "At a paleontology convention, there is always a bone to pick."~Ross Geller

FORT Newbie

Since Vikki is the better twin I'm pulling for her getting first choice of the three she is thinking about choosing. I mean Rebekkah's kid was all about Vikki, but she never ran into Rikki's hand. Kids can sense stuff instinctively. Vikki will make the better parent.

Predictable. It's Rebekah and Trevor in the F2.

But strangely, I'm really curious as to how this season will end. This season's format was so confusing, and so all my questions will finally be resolved by the end of it.

Also, I saw a commercial for the finale, and I heard one of the twins say, "You still have a double shot at love with my sister." I wonder what that's supposed to mean, since I thought that both of them would end up with a lover.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast